PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Flight vol.4 completist

Donovan
08-30-2011, 04:17 PM
I’ve been out of the Alpha Flight loop for a few years, and with the new series have decided to become a completist. (It’s a horrible disease!)

I’m looking to fill the blanks between AF’s ‘death’ in New Avengers #16 and the current ongoing! Anyone care to update my brief research below?

New Avengers #16
Chaos War: Alpha Flight
Wolverine First Class #5
Alpha Flight #0.1
Alpha Flight #1
Alpha Flight #2
Alpha Flight #3

I’m also interested in any variants that may have come out recently! Let me know if I'm missing anything!
Avengers #4 Fan Expo Variant
Captain America #1 Fan Expo Variant
Alpha Flight #1 Variant
Alpha Flight #2 Variant
Alpha Flight #3 Variant

DelBubs
08-30-2011, 04:24 PM
If you go into the Appearences forum, there's a list of basically ever Alpha or Alphan appearence. If you click on 'show topics last 75 days, the subjects will come up.

Flightpath07
08-30-2011, 09:23 PM
The Omega Flight limited series, don't forget that!

DelBubs
08-31-2011, 03:20 AM
There's also the Weapon Omega TPB that was set just after Omega Flight.

Phil
08-31-2011, 08:52 AM
How hardcore are you going completist wise?
Are you on about just team appearances or appearances by any individual characters & team members such as Northstar, Madison Jeffries etc?

Flightpath07
08-31-2011, 12:23 PM
How hardcore are you going completist wise?

Based on that question, I'd consider myself more 'soft-core'; with a squishy center. But props to everyone who wanna get EVERY appearance by any past, present, or future Alphan; good on ya.

Donovan
08-31-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm not that obsessed with getting every appearance. But I thought the Citadel first appearance would be a good thing to have. The fact that coming back from the dead plays a bit of a part in this series, I was also interested in their death (NA#16, Chaos War Alpha Flight).

If there was any other issue that focused on their ressurection, I'd be interested.

I will check the "Appearances" thread. Thanks!

Le Messor
09-01-2011, 07:49 AM
I'm not that obsessed with getting every appearance. But I thought the Citadel first appearance would be a good thing to have. The fact that coming back from the dead plays a bit of a part in this series, I was also interested in their death (NA#16, Chaos War Alpha Flight).

Their death was shown a little more in subsequent issues of NA.
Citadel's first appearance was a full-team (almost) Alpha appearance.

There's also a thread around here somewhere that's a chronology of appearances... but it doesn't have every single one-panel appearance in X-books.

- Le Messor
"If all the year were playing holidays, to sport would be as tedious as to work."
~ Wm Shakespeare

Legerd
09-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Chaos War #5 is the book in which they were found to still be alive after Herc reset everything.