PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want

Phil
11-06-2012, 03:48 PM
a digital code for Uncanny X-Men #15 (2012)? I've got a spare copy.

Phil
11-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Also Avengers Vs X-Men #6.

Le Messor
11-19-2012, 02:31 PM
Anyone?

Gotta wonder if it's X-Men that's so unpopular here, or digitalis? (For me, it's the second... I like hard copies.)

~ Le Messor
"It is easier to get forgiveness than permission."

Phil
11-19-2012, 03:14 PM
Yeah, but sending you the actual issue will cost me postage, this I can just give away for free to anyone.

Although saying that, I'd probably trust most of the regs here with my password if they wanted to read the last 6 months worth of stuff I've got.

Le Messor
11-19-2012, 03:47 PM
I'd never suggest sending the actual issue. Besides the postage, you'd also lose the issue (which you wouldn't so much with the digital).
(I was only wondering why you've got no bites, and answering for myself.)

~ Le Messor
"It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end."

Phil
11-19-2012, 05:23 PM
I don't mind losing the issue; it's a second copy I got for free.
And to be fair, I didn't expect there to be much interest as they're non-AF related issues and deep in crossover territory, but I thought I'd offer just in case.

Alphan East
11-20-2012, 08:01 AM
Gotta wonder if it's X-Men that's so unpopular here, or digitalis? (For me, it's the second... I like hard copies.)

Me as well. I've tried digitals, but I must be too old school... I like the feel of the book in my hands when I'm reading. :)

Phil
11-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Oh likewise; I've only got the digital issues that are free.

Although I once said I'd never go from single issues to trades and I now have a hell of a lot of HC's, and I once said I'd never go from CD's to MP3's and I can't even begin to remember when I last bought a cd...

Le Messor
11-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Although I once said I'd never go from single issues to trades and I now have a hell of a lot of HC's, and I once said I'd never go from CD's to MP3's and I can't even begin to remember when I last bought a cd...

There ya go... Like Alphan East, I need the physical. I listen to everything on iPod, but still absolutely insist on buying the CDs.

~ Le Messor
"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them."
~ Alfred Adler

Phil
06-12-2014, 04:56 PM
A few more digital codes if anyone fancies them:

Uncanny X-Men (Vol.3) #7, 10
All-New X-Men #13
Infinity #4

Crackity Jones
06-18-2014, 09:54 PM
I get digital copies of things I HAVE TO read the day it is released. And I still suck at getting those on time.