PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Flight Eaglemoss figures

darkeyes
12-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Greetings everyone, I have been a long time lurker and really appreciate all the work to this site. I know many here are familiar with the Eaglemoss figurines and that the marvel series is now cancelled. I decided to customize the missing characters from the Alpha Flight Byrne era (with Wolverine thrown in for good measure) and thought I would share them. All customs are made from other Eaglemoss figures except for Box, who was made from a Colossus action figure. I also included all the officially produced figures. Thanks for looking!

Characters include Shaman, Snowbird, Guardian, Northstar, Aurora, Puck, Sasquatch, Wolverine, Talisman, Wild Child, Flashback, Smart Alec, Nemesis, Marrina, Madison Jeffries, Box, Diamond Lil, Vindicator, Purple Girl

Flightpath07
12-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Oh. My. Word.

That is the Most Amazing custom Alpha Flight work I. Have. Ever. Seen.

Whoa.

Pure awesomeness. Thank you So Much for dropping in and sharing that!

Ryan Maxwell
12-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Good looking stuff! I've done a handful of figures myself, but haven't worked on them in a few months.

Le Messor
12-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Impressive. Most impressive.

I like how you even got Smart Alec in there. And Purple Girl / Persuasion, showing you weren't bound by the 'Byrne-era' ruling.

The second pic is all the originals, right?

~ Le Messor
"It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices."
~ Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

darkeyes
12-10-2012, 08:19 AM
Hi, thanks for the nice replies. Yeah, the first group is all the officially produced figures, the second and third are the customs. Maybe someday I will do a few of their villains.

Phil
12-10-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm not usually a fan of customs, but I really like the Flashback & Smart Alec ones.
very nice job.

Calbretto
11-14-2013, 05:54 PM
These are really great. I particularly like Marrina and Vindicator. Very nice!

darkeyes
11-14-2013, 07:59 PM
These are really great. I particularly like Marrina and Vindicator. Very nice!

Thanks!

Mokole
11-14-2013, 11:42 PM
Very nice Flashback, as noted. Well done all around.

GingrBeard
07-18-2014, 06:59 AM
These are pretty amazing. Been hunting down Alpha Flight figures. They're hard to get a hold of!