Thread: Article: Alpha Flight To Return In 2015?

Hybrid View

Yeah, I'm with you on most of that, but not the word 'reboot' as the characters will retain their histories and memories - everything that has happened up till now will still of happened; it'll just be a new status quo.
    I think it'll be put back by September, only, like when X-Man, Dark Beast etc. came over to the 616 when the AoA ended, certain characters will remain in the 'new & improved' 616 that's left in it's wake.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    the result will be a mishmash of worlds and realities called "Battle World."
    Which is pretty much what happened with the original Secret Wars, only that was alien planets.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Yeah, I'm with you on most of that, but not the word 'reboot' as the characters will retain their histories and memories - everything that has happened up till now will still of happened; it'll just be a new status quo.
    I think it'll be put back by September, only, like when X-Man, Dark Beast etc. came over to the 616 when the AoA ended, certain characters will remain in the 'new & improved' 616 that's left in it's wake.
    Agreed.

~ Le Messor
    "A modest little person with much to be modest about."
    ~ Winston Churchill

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    My impression is - they're rebooting the whole universe, when everything collides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    http://www.mania.com/first-look-marv...le_141210.html

Also, shouldn't all this discussion be on this thread?

~ Le Messor
    "I guess we can't get mad at Victor for bringing Sparky back to life."
    ~ Frankenweenie