Thread: Article: Alpha Flight Cameo In Fantastic Four #643

Default Article: Alpha Flight Cameo In Fantastic Four #643

Guess it's official, heather and talisman are back on the regular roster. We assumed talisman was in amazing x-men but could have been a one off.

Nice to to see them make a cameo

Where's Heather? I see Marina, Puck, Sasquatch, Aurora, Guardian, Talisman, Snowbird. Or is the bracelets and green hair and small costume supposed to be a poorly-drawn/coloured Heather?

The one in the same. Also talisman doesn't have her talisman but beggers can't be choosers

It's an unfortunate hue of ginger. Definitely makes it look green.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

This looks like one of those 'alien armies invades, here's how it's dealt with around the world' cameos.
    That being the case, I wouldn't hold my breath hoping for a bigger appearance - but it's cool they're in there.

That definitely looks like Heather in her v2 costume to me. As for the colour being off... well, it's been years since real (or any) colours have been the norm in comics anyway.

~ Le Messor
    "There's an old saying about those who forget history. I don't remember it, but it's good."
    ~ Stephen Colbert
    Last edited by Le Messor; 02-20-2015 at 03:33 PM.

They introduced the Frankilinverse 'aliens' a few issues ago (and strangely said they were pretty much invincible, though all were 'vinced' pretty fast really. I don't think they've said who actually released the Franklinverse bugs or who changed his universe to create them, they didn't get that one yet, so far. My kids got the trade from the library a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    This looks like one of those 'alien armies invades, here's how it's dealt with around the world' cameos.
    That being the case, I wouldn't hold my breath hoping for a bigger appearance - but it's cool they're in there.
    Bingo. Most likely.

As for the colour being off... well, it's been years since real (or any) colours have been the norm in comics anyway.

I see the Winter Guard underneath the AF panels. I thought Doc Ock killed them off in ASM #676. What issue did they get resurrected from being teleported into space? I must have it!

Images

Chris, this is comics.

~ Le Messor
    "Is Jean here?"
    "I'm afraid she's dead."
    "I'll wait."

Dan Slott said they were dead. Dan would never ever lie about a super hero being dead and never coming back anytime soon

Images

My mistake.

Yup, just the panel shown I'm afraid...

Yeah not surprised. Still nice to have a cameo though haha

There's a tiny panel of Aurora on a computer monitor in #644.
    Again, 3 covers...