Publisher: Image Comics
    Writer: Brian K. Vaughan
    Artist: Steve Skroce
    Colorist: Matt Hollingsworth
    Lettering & Design: Fonographiks
    Coordinator: Eric Stephenson
    Price: $ 2.99 US
    Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
    Comments: The coloring is nice and light giving a somber look to the comic.
    We open on Ottawa, Ontario. The U.S. attacks Canada and it is a scene of devastation and destruction. They destroy families and leave a gory mess. Why did they do it?
    Years later 2124 Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. The scenery is peaceful and so beautiful. A snowy wilderness. The woman in snow gear and armed is a lovely sight. She is drawn to show she is ready and capable.
    America has taken over Canada but there are still groups who fight back. The Canadian spirit is shown strong. Canadians do not give up easy. They fight on no matter the odds.
    Freedom Fighters battle on. They are the Two-Four. The facial expressions are something else. You just have to see for yourself.
    The use of French is a bit to much Canada is not a half and half country for English and French. Not really.
    There are lots of Canadian references in this comic. Canadian Tire, Superman and various locations are all actually Canadian. Canada is compared to Krypton and its people like superman. It is actually a great comparison.
    The Two-Four are outgunned and out matched but does that stop them when America attacks using superior technology. These Canadian fight. Its David vs Goliath and we all know how that turned out.
    Hey even London, Ontario gets a mention.
    A tense scene with a new comer to the Two-Four will make you both laugh and cry. She is so beautifully portrayed.
    This comic is made in the U.S.A. surprisingly though it captures the true nature of Canada and being a Canadian. The pride Canadians take in being Canadian.

Richard Vasseur
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WSOG01-900px-d2776_zpsccubarkx.jpg 
Views:	374 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	4785  
    Richard Vasseur

Wow sounds good! I'll see if my LCS has any copies left! Thanks for the review Richv1
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Vaughn is probably my favourite writer at the moment and I love Skroce's artwork so I added this to my list as soon as it was announced.
    My copy has arrived but I haven't read it yet. I'm looking forward to doing so though.

Hope you're well Richard!