Thread: Back issues

Hybrid View

To be honest, I'm contemplating going back and finding older volumes of Carol Danvers.
    I always liked the Carol Danvers character. She's been through a lot, and has changed her costume (and demeanor) more than once. She's been part of the X-Men and the Avengers.
    I researched back and found a pretty good collage of her personas through the years. Not sure if this is all of them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Danvers.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	4833
    The Flight Forever !

Quote Originally Posted by Alphan East View Post
    To be honest, I'm contemplating going back and finding older volumes of Carol Danvers.
    I always liked the Carol Danvers character. She's been through a lot, and has changed her costume (and demeanor) more than once. She's been part of the X-Men and the Avengers.
    I researched back and found a pretty good collage of her personas through the years. Not sure if this is all of them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Danvers.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	4833
    Her solo series was a pretty fun read. Her appearance in the Avengers (the original run of Avengers) was absolutely great.
    Her run in Busiek's run was all right - I disliked her attitude she had (granted mostly because she developed a drinking problem).
    But her time with the X-Men, and as Binary - was so freaking amazing. She gained so much power - and reasonably so (during the big Brood story UXM #161/2-167, but mainly 164).

As for the picture - it is correct. After Warbird, she did go back to Captain Marvel, wearing the same uniform she had as Warbird.