Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Wolf

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I noticed a couple of issues in a comic shop in Sydney a couple of days ago and thought of you guys.
    Didn't know you didn't know about it, though. I didn't buy the issues.

~ Le Messor
    "Fear is what prevents the flowering of the mind."
    ~ J. Krishnamurti, On Education.

Yeah, I am going to look at the ma and pa comic book stores before buying the Red Wolf issues from mycomicshop.

Now who would win in a battle between Spirit and his eagle (GI Joe) vs Red Wolf and his wolf? and if we wanted to include Bravestarr and 30/30 to make it a triple threat match.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

I noticed a few comic shops I have visited recently have not been carrying Red Wolf. One owner said to me its a good title but no one is interested in it around his area. I live in Oklahoma and not saying every tribal member needs to buy this book or like Red Wolf but I wish they would at least give it a chance. But then again who am I to say they are not buying it. The owner that told me that is surrounded by at least 3-4 different tribes, maybe Marvel could have given him some addition signs to send to the tribal youth offices.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    I noticed a few comic shops I have visited recently have not been carrying Red Wolf. One owner said to me its a good title but no one is interested in it around his area. I live in Oklahoma and not saying every tribal member needs to buy this book or like Red Wolf but I wish they would at least give it a chance. But then again who am I to say they are not buying it. The owner that told me that is surrounded by at least 3-4 different tribes, maybe Marvel could have given him some addition signs to send to the tribal youth offices.
    Isn't the title on the chopping block?

(I still get it, but not read the new issue yet).