Thread: Article: Alpha Flight Confirmed - Captain Marvel #1 Preview Pages

Hybrid View

Why is Walter flying a spacecraft while transformed? I can only think of disadvantages.

While I can see Kris trying to show each character's scale while in the cockpit: the cover for issue #3 shows that he didn't quite nail it. Walter should be squished up against the canopy, while Eugene should be struggling to see over the controls.

I have my fingers and toes crossed for this series, as my monthly All-New All-Different Marvel pull list fairly sparse. Like everyone else, I'm glad to see a few of our favourite characters getting some much needed attention. I just hope that the creative team appreciates what has come before. I'd rather see most of the team in supportive roles for a squadron of spacecraft, rather than pilots themselves. I don't recall any of the three shown above flying the Omnijet.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by swh_comicguy View Post
    I'd rather see most of the team in supportive roles for a squadron of spacecraft, rather than pilots themselves. I don't recall any of the three shown above flying the Omnijet.
    Puck flew a DeHaviland Otter (don't ask how he got it) in The Gift (the first X-Men / Alpha Flight crossover).

~ Le Messor
    "Don't forget until too late that the business of life is not business but living."
    ~ B.C. Forbes, founder of Forbes magazine