The problem with making an Alpha Flight movie', would be in order to make sense they would almost have to do what they did for the avengers is give the team members their own independent flicks before the final team up movie, and that would not be financially smart as they are nowhere near as recognizable as the Avengers. I could see them doing a Netflix show where the first season is all these 1 hour episodes, each one telling the story of a different AF member before the AF formed, and then the finale is Hudson bringing them all together.

Episode 1. Essentially this would tell the story of Hudson making the guardian suit, then stealing it when he finds out its purpose. A big key here would be to not let people think hes just a Canadian iron man. This would introduce Mac and Heather as well as Gary Cody
Episode 2. Sasquatch. Walters origin story, only I'd throw in a supervillian for him to fight at the end unlike the comic
Episode 3. Northstar/Aurora. I would change their comic origin in that I would not have them be seperated at birth, simply for sake of time and the interests of the casual viewer. I would have them both be raised at the school by the nuns, but NS runs away when he's a teenager. The majority of this episode would take place during NS's separatist days.
Episode 4. Shaman. Make it the exact same origin story in the comic, almost verbatim. The trick here though is to make the mystic rituals as close to whatever rituals the actual Sarcee medicine men perform, not relying on the comics portrayal. This is to deal with any potential criticism of the native community seeing him as a stereotype and also allow more realism to permeate the story.
Episode 5. Puck this would be a story half told in flash back. Half would be the black blade of Baghdad story and the other would be The issue 5 puck in hospital tracks down drug dealers story. This two narratives would be interwoven with each other flipping back and forth throughout the episode,
Episode 6. Snowbird again make the origin verbatim from comics.
Episode 7. Marrina origin verbatim, but kept the alien nature hidden for reveal.
Episode 8. Mac begins his search to form alpha flight, here he runs into several b. Characters into what will become Beta Flight: I'm thinking Diamond Lil, one of the Boxes, Wild Child, and two of the others ( I'd love seeing a live action St. Elmo)
Episode 9. Mac begins assembling the A. team
episodes 10-12 3 part finale where the team deals with their first threat. likely the marrina master arc, or the plot from First Flight