Thread: Grownup Problems

Default Grownup Problems

So I work in an office full of women, 13 women in all. And they noticed I don't have any pictures on my office walls. So today, I hung-up a couple AF related pages and a poster by Arigon Starr, who writes and does the art for Super Indian (great comic). So I am needing some of ideas of AF and non-AF related pages to hang on my office wall. Any ideas, help me out.

J.R. Wind
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    So I work in an office full of women, 13 women in all. And they noticed I don't have any pictures on my office walls. So today, I hung-up a couple AF related pages and a poster by Arigon Starr, who writes and does the art for Super Indian (great comic). So I am needing some of ideas of AF and non-AF related pages to hang on my office wall. Any ideas, help me out.

J.R. Wind
    Heh - well I mentioned my favorite AF shot on Twitter - but it's an expensive purchase. (So you could get the digital copy and print it out on a nice color printer).

I need to one day make room for my Alpha Flight poster I have - with the giant size Puck holding everyone.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Interesting question.
    Most of the stuff hung up around my desk was put there by somebody else. I have a pretty good (if I do say so myself) origami dragon on top of my monitor (very complicated folding - took months to learn it). Oh, and my picture of me with a hummingbird on my mouth (I've posted that somewhere on this forum).

How 'bout the cover to v1 #1?
    How 'bout the cover to your favourite issue?

Or something personal? A picture of your exploits, or something?

~ Le Messor
    "The world is made up of people who never get into the first team and who just miss the prizes at the flower show."
    ~ Jacob Bronowski

I am not use to having things on my walls of my office. Before coming to my job now, I was doing child abuse investigations/ Child protection services, so most of the time I would bring in parents who were already mad at me into my office to do interviews. I am dealing with parents who are already mad because they are being accused of wrongdoing against a child so I never placed a picture of my family or anything else simply because I didn't want the parents get into my life other than my job. So the people have been saying my office feels empty, so I could only think of hanging up a couple of my favorite AF pages and a Super Indian picture.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

That makes sense as a reason not to have pictures.

Maybe if you put a plant on your desk?

~ Le Messor
    "Habit is overcome by habit."
    ~ Thomas A. Kempis