Thread: Timeline for Alpha Flight

Hybrid View

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

This is comics. I'm going with a time disruption.

Also, I'd go with AF #13 and 27 (Byrne) over #79 (Hudnall, who is usually better than this).

~ Le Messor
    "If you aren't rich, you should always look useful."
    ~ Louis Ferdinand Celine

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    This is comics. I'm going with a time disruption.Also, I'd go with AF #13 and 27 (Byrne) over #79 (Hudnall, who is usually better than this).~ Le Messor"If you aren't rich, you should always look useful."~ Louis Ferdinand Celine
    Sorry to be away for so long.Heather is DEFINITELY older than Elizabeth. Using Byrne source materal, Elizabeth is 4 when Michael leaves to become a hermit. The panel from before that shows a pre-teen Heather talking with him and referring to babysitting Elizabeth.On another note, with Marvel Comics #1000, we have a concrete point on our timeline (Weapon Alpha vs Wolverine is 11 years ago) so I've made some adjustments and I'll re-post an updated timeline ASAP

A new version will be cool to read!

Thanks.

I'll post the updated timeline as a new topic so that you won't have to scroll through the old one. I'll also probably divide it into smaller chunks by grouped years. I've been pouring over the old issues and pulling out every reference to time or seasons or ages of characters wherever I can. My rule of thumb is to choose the MORE logical fact when there's a contradiction of facts and to use John Byrne's text and images as the first source for any facts. When a fact is missing and a logical assumption can be made, then I go with the assumption, even though it slightly dips into the pool of fanfic. Finally, dates and "years ago" are grounded in the in-text narration of time passage, combined with Marvel Comics #1000 providing some official dates and using the Chris Claremont "X-men Christmas formula" of time passing which can then be matched up with AF events