Thread: Is Aurora still in the (space programme) Alpha Flight?

Default Is Aurora still in the (space programme) Alpha Flight?

Aurora was a staple of the new Capt Marvel Alpha Flight space programme... yet with the release of the Mighty Capt Marvel, she seems to have disappeared. I know there was some friction between them (which was since revealed to be the machinations of The Master), but perhaps it was enough for her to (off-panel) leave the team?

Any official word from Marvel about this?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Hi Seng, long time!

What are these tensions you speak of? I'm guessing they happened during Civil War II?

~ Le Messor
    "A joke, taken seriously, is no joke."
    ~ PK Shaw

Yes, it happened in the Capt Marvel Civil War tie-ins, where it was revealed that the Canadian representative in the Predictive Action programme was actually a disguised "Master of the World" (which I actually thought was a pretty lame revelation but anywhoo...)

Images

Hunh. I skipped the Civil War II tie-ins, and didn't know The Master was in them!

~ Le Messor
    "Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear."
    ~ Edgar Allan Poe

We kinda glossed over it without spoiling it here, back when it was just my hunch:

http://alphaflight.net/showthread.ph...l=1#post102829

Images

I, uh, I didn't read that thread.

You-- you can't think you'll get away with that, can you? You posted all over it!

No, I didn't.

Your posts are right. There. Phil linked right to one of them! There's another one visible right on the page!

Shut up, you!

*cough*
    sorry.

~ Le Messor
    "We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us."
    ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Heh, that was back when it was a guess rather than actual fact!

Aurora's whereabouts is briefly covered in #2:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4109.PNG 
Views:	255 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	5681  

Not related to Aurora, but it is a question regarding the current status quo so I figured I'd throw it in here.

What is Walt's current status quo with regards to changing between Walt / Sasquatch form? In all his current appearances he is always in full Sasquatch mode. Has it been established that he's "stuck" in that form, or is it just a creative choice since it's a lot more visually interesting than a random blond guy?

Wesley

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    is it just a creative choice since it's a lot more visually interesting than a random blond guy?
    As far as anybody can tell, this is the answer. The creative team haven't said.
    (Or is there a thread out there where the answer has been spelled out clearly and I've posted on it a dozen times?)

~ Le Messor
    "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
    ~ Mother Teresa

He hasn't been shown as human since 2011's Alpha Flight #7 when he 'squatch'ed out...