I saw it a couple of weeks ago, and am sorry I missed this thread 'til now.

I really enjoyed it.

I loved that the Vulture's whole plot was scavenging - like a real vulture does. I loved it even more that they never drew attention to it, or even mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondlil
In my opinion, Andrew will always be my favorite Spider-Man.
That's a rare opinion. (I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with it, it's just I don't run into it a lot.)

I'm glad there was practically no blood. (I hate blood and guts) I'm glad Marvel toned it way down. Even their Netflix shows are very bloody.
I'm so with you on that! That's why Jessica Jones is the fist bit of MCU I don't plan to buy for myself on Blu-Ray. I assume The Punisher will be the second. (I haven't seen Power Man and Iron Fist *yet*, so I can't judge them. Yes, I know it's named Luke Cage.)

Oh and Canada was mentioned I always think of Alpha Flight when I hear Canada
Especially in something Marvel related!

Quote Originally Posted by diamonPhil
It's a 4 out of 5 from me. My second favourite Spider-film
So the obvious question is, what's your first?

S
P
O
L
I
E
R
S
I heard that Danny Glover's character was the Prowler and his nephew is Miles Morales.
Yes, I've been hearing that a lot, too.

Speaking of corny youth-dialogue (Phil), one line that always annoyed me in Captain America: Civil War was when Spider-Man says 'that really old movie, The Empire Strikes Back'; it was played straight, not like he was teasing them. It just came across as artificial to me - I don't believe anybody would call it that: they wouldn't need to introduce it, they'd just say The Empire Strikes Back. Any more than I'd say 'that really old film, Cassablanca' or Citizen Kane... I might say 'The Marx Brothers movie A Night At The Opera', but that's only because people who know me might wonder if I meant a Queen album (or even a Blind Guardian album).

Homecoming made that line worse - he's somebody who plays with Star Wars Lego and has an AT-AT toy in his room, and he said that! Gah!

... sorry... mini-rant ends.

Oh, I loved that post-credits scene!

~ Le Messor
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."
~ Albert Einstein