Thread: Wolverine/Marvel Comics Presents '19

Default Wolverine/Marvel Comics Presents '19

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...erine-decades/

Marvel Comics Presents is coming back as a new ongoing series starting in January. An anthology series, it will be celebrating the eightieth anniversary of the Marvel Universe. And yes, just like the original Marvel Comics Presents, there will be a lot of Wolverine. Specifically “looking at Wolverine’s life starting in the 30s and 40s” to see what Wolverine was up to in each decade of the Marvel universe.
    Hopefully one decade will include some First Flight action?

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Thumbs down Another title devoted to Wolverine

Already a cottage industry all by himself, MARVEL is going to devote another title to Wolverine? When there are other characters/teams who could use a bit more exposure? I hope Alpha Flight does not appear in a Wolverine storyline any time soon.

I'll take more Alpha Flight when and where ever.
    You are witnessing the death of a dream...

I imagine that much like the original MCP he’ll only have one story out of four in each issue, probably around 8-10 pages in each.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Captain America, Namor, and Wolverine

I just read CBR's article "Marvel Comics Presents Anthology Relaunching in 2019." I didn't see how many pages would be devoted to each story, but the line-up has some heavy hitters. Hope it works out and becomes a success.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Yeah, the CBR article reported it differently to how Bleeding Cool did.
    If the Wolverine story is only set in the 40's then I doubt we'll see any AF.