Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hey folks. Just joined a few days ago. Logan led me to Alpha years ago. I even had an "Member: Alpha Flight Auxiliary Team" bumper sticker on my parents' car (anybody seen one of those around?). I'm looking forward to being an active member here. Aussi, je parles francais, si il n'est-ce pas difficile parler avec moi.

Hi Weapon Gamma! Welcome to alphaflight.net. I've seen those bumper stickers, very cool that you had it on the car!!! Here's a picture of it along with the other two that came with it, back in the day...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alphaflight.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	152.7 KB 
ID:	6021
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Welcome aboard!

Also don't be discouraged by the errors on the forum...
    It's a known issue and a few things are broken (editing your own post, quoting other people, etc).
    This has some of the run down: http://alphaflight.net/showthread.php?10388-Site-issue

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Hi Weapon Gamma, and welcome aboard!

Apologies for taking so long - I've been away from the internet for about a week (and will shortly be away again).

~ Le Messor
    "Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyway."
    ~ Emory Austin

Oh my goodness! Been so long since I had seen the one, and have never seen the other two. I need to find a new one. Might even get it embroidered on my jacket. My apologies for taking so long to reply. Work keeps me busy.

With th Department H's permission, I would like to move back and restore Tamarind Island and Mansion Alpha to their previous glory.

Thank you, M'sieu Messor. Glad to be with friends, eh?

Thanks, Tawmis.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

No worries, Gamma. And again, apologies for taking a long time - now I'm back for the forseeable future, and will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what is normal anyway.