Thread: Sasquatch: Contest of Champions.

Default Sasquatch: Contest of Champions.

I didn't see this on the news page (or maybe I missed it) -

https://www.marvel.com/articles/game...ions-sasquatch

Published July 23, 2020
    [h=Entering Marvel Contest of Champions: Sasquatch]1[/h][h=Welcome to the “Realm of Great Beasts."]2[/h]BY RACHEL PAIGE

Earn Points, Get Rewards Join!

Dr. Walter Langkowski was a professor of both physics and biophysics at McGill University. Trying to achieve a “Hulk-like” transformation similar to colleague Bruce Banner, Langkowski subjected himself to self-experimentation with gamma radiation.
    Unknowingly opening a doorway between our world and the “Realm of Great Beasts.” This allowed a mystical beast named “Tanaraq” to possess his body, granting him the ability to transform into a super-strong, orange-haired beast that resembled the legendary Sasquatch. Recruit him for your roster in Marvel Contest of Champions now!

As a character class Mystic, Sasquatch’s basic abilities include Rupture, Stagger, Stun, and Regeneration.
    Sasquatch’s tool kit includes three special attacks and one signature attack.
    Using From the Bush, a thick fur coat provides 90% Coldsnap resistance along with immunity to Frostbite effects and Armor Break Debuffs. If Regeneration Rate is inverted, all Regen effects are removed. Gain +25% Combat Power Rate if the Opponent has a Buff or is suffering from a Stagger Debuff, this is increased to +50% if the Opponent has 4 or more of these effects.
    Unleashing Spirit of Rage, Light Attacks have a 30% chance to build 1 Rage. Chance increased to 100% on the 3rd Light Attack in each combo. Build 1 Rage every 4.5 seconds that Sasquatch didn’t land a hit. Each stack of Rage reduces incoming damage from all sources except Special 3 by 5% per stack.
    Lastly, with Wrath of Tanaraq, if Sasquatch has 5 or more Rage, each stack gained above this threshold has a flat 10% chance to remove all stacks and trigger Wrath of Tanaraq. This lasts for 1.70 seconds per stack removed. During Wrath of Tanaraq, Sasquatch is Stun Immune.
    With Sasquatch’s signature ability, Old Beast of the North, when below 40% of max health getting struck by a Contact Attack has a 70% chance to activate Sasquatch’s healing factor, Passively Regenerating 5% of missing health over 20 seconds. Max stacks 3.

Recommended masteries include Recovery, Mystic Dispersion, Despair & Inequity.
    Sasquatch’s strengths include High Survivability, Lots of Special Attacks, and No worries about the Opponent’s Special 3.
    Sasquatch is available for downloading now on Marvel Contest of Champions on iOS and Android devices!
    Stay tuned to Marvel.com for Marvel Games news and interviews and follow Marvel Games on Twitter for more!

In this article: Marvel Contest of Champions, Sasquatch (Walter Langkowski)

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Those pictures look like trading cards more than computer game images. Is CoC a card game?

Also, how did you get them in the post inline? I haven't been able to do that for a long time!

~ Le Messor
    "Our favourite season is usually the one which has just gone."
    ~ PK Shaw

Ah, I had not seen that Phil. I guess the update is - he's officially in the game now.

Le Messor - it's a fighting game (side to side, similar to Street Fighter), but way, way, way more basic.

Well, I can't edit - I forgot to answer the inlined question.

All I did was copy and paste it from the Marvel website.

Yeah, pasting images has always worked, but they'll always be the same size/rate as you copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    Ah, I had not seen that Phil. I guess the update is - he's officially in the game now.
    Wasn't a criticism! Only mentioned it because you said you may have missed it.

Images

Thanks, Tawmis and Phil!

Do I have to paste them from a website?

Sabretooth interaction was pretty funny constantly asking “what the #$%! is a Tanaraq”, “I’m still waiting on you jokers to explain what the #$%! “Tanaraq” is”I got both Guardian and Sasquatch and their super powerful in the game. Definitely treated with a lot of respect

Quote Originally Posted by phil
    [COLOR=#660000]Wasn't a criticism! Only mentioned it because you said you may have missed it.
    Had not taken it as such. And I definitely missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by [/COLOR][URL="http://alphaflight.net/member.php?890-Le-Messor
    Le Messor[/URL] "]
    Do I have to paste them from a website?
    [COLOR=#660000]
    Yes, because it needs the image to be hosted somewhere it "accesses."

Quote Originally Posted by [/COLOR][URL="http://alphaflight.net/member.php?977-K-M
    -K-M-[/URL] "]
    Sabretooth interaction was pretty funny constantly asking “what the #$%! is a Tanaraq”, “I’m still waiting on you jokers to explain what the #$%! “Tanaraq” is”I got both Guardian and Sasquatch and their super powerful in the game. Definitely treated with a lot of respect

I hardly play Contest of Champions (I find the interface clunky) - but I did get Guardian, though he's nowhere near maxed out. And I started the quest line to get Sasquatch - just not gotten far.

- Phil: It's OK! I didn't take it as such! And I definitely missed the original posting!

- Le Messor: Yes, because it needs to pull from a reference point of where the image is hosted.

- -K-M- : I rarely play Contest of Champions - I hate the interface and think it's clunky and confusing - but I did get Guardian, though nowhere near maxed out - and started the Sasquatch path to get him (if I am even doing that right) - but like I said, rarely play, so I've not gotten far.

-sigh-

My original post told me it error'ed out. Apparently it didn't...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis
    My original post told me it error'ed out. Apparently it didn't...
    Don't worry, Tawmis. That's happened to all of us.

and thanks for the answer, that explains everything.

~ Le Messor
    "I think we consider too much the luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
    ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt