Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Article: Ewing Teases Sasquatch's Future

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Yeah, I get that.

Hopefully my spoiler posts don't ever annoy people - please just let me know if they do.

I just like to use my timezone to my advantage to let people know if it's worth making a special trip to their store or not, especially during a pandemic.
    I think the best kinds of posts are "Yes you should get this because there's an Alpha Flight thing in it" or "No, there's no Alpha Flight thing in it, but it's a great comic, get it anyway", etc. that don't reveal actual plot points, just a yes/no is it going to be in the "Appearances" section of the forum or not.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Yeah, I just know that not everyone is like you and I and will pick up something that's just a background cameo of no major significance.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

It's a spoiler if you haven't read the previous issue.

I'm glad the issue doesn't spoil itself, though.

Also, we've discussed before talking about the level of appearance; whether it's Northstar's elbow on page 12, panel 3, or whether the whole team has dialogue, stuff to do, and their own arcs.
    I'd like to know in advance, if I'm considering buying the issue.

I'm hoping the issue goes to second printing and we get some Sasquatch art re-used for a cover.

I'll be posting a Spoiler News Article on Sunday, just to give people heads up.

Gravy. I have been holding off posting the spoilers too as I’m having issues with my spoiler tags and don’t want to ruin it for anyone who hasn’t read it yet