Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated Timeline for Alpha Flight

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

So, I have posted, then…

I don't know for sure about all the legal documentation, but I wouldn't be surprised if they've arranged something. That's been covered for Superman, for example, unless I'm mistaken? I think I'm remembering Lionel helping out on Smallville. (In Byrne's reboot, he came to Earth during a long winter so the Kent's just pretended he was their son; there have been other stories.)

Images

So, I have posted, then…

I don't know for sure about all the legal documentation, but I wouldn't be surprised if they've arranged something. That's been covered for Superman, for example, unless I'm mistaken? I think I'm remembering Lionel helping out on Smallville. (In Byrne's reboot, he came to Earth during a long winter so the Kent's just pretended he was their son; there have been other stories.)

So, unhappy with the updated timeline being less than complete, I've decided to start working on an even more comprehensive one. If there are things I've missed that are important, or some date or age needs to be debated, let me know so I can make the appropriate changes. Thanks!

Images

… That's the incomplete version you're unhappy with?

You've done so much work already!

Images

… That's the incomplete version you're unhappy with?

You've done so much work already!

Yeah, I know it's a bit much, but I have an obsession with continuity, especially for Heather and Mac's story. My current dilemma is trying to fit AF 13 - 29 into one year. The esteemed Mr. Byrne has a ton of time references and some seasonal references but it gets to be a little out of whack when the Alpha Flight / X-men team-up (Asgardian one) has to occur between the start of December and Christmas) pushing the Evil Sasquatch and return of "Mac" into the next year. Regardless, I'm working on a solution and will get a brand new, updated update as soon as possible.

Images

I've done a bit of work trying to reconcile the chronology of all their respective appearances, and I've never even given the slightest thought to the time of year they happened in! (Beyond trying to keep them as close as possible to date of publication, when applicable.)

"pushing the Evil Sasquatch and return of "Mac" into the next year"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D...l=MarkMorrison
    ?

Will you be covering the events that have happened while AF have been working with Danvers on the space station?