Here's the updated timeline for Alpha Flight. I'll divide it into smaller chunks by grouped years to make it easier to access. I've been pouring over the old issues and pulling out every reference to time or seasons or ages of characters wherever I can. My rule of thumb is to choose the MORE logical fact when there's a contradiction of facts and to use John Byrne's text and images as the first source for any facts. When a fact is missing and a logical assumption can be made, then I go with the assumption, even though it slightly dips into the pool of fanfic. Finally, dates and "years ago" are grounded in the in-text narration of time passage, combined with Marvel Comics #1000 providing some official dates (ie. according to that issue, 11 years ago was X-men #109) and using the Chris Claremont "X-men Christmas formula" of time passing which can then be matched up with AF events (Christmas issues of X-men include 98, 119, 143, 168 so one "Marvel year" passes between each) Finally, I know the timeline is currently "James and Heather-centric", so I'll be happy to include other events in their proper place as you suggest them. Thanks!