Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to share an update to my Alpha Flight video game. I unfortunately have not had a chance to update the game since I last posted my Youtube videos. I had a long list of things to tackle and did not get around to doing any of them. Unfortunately life happens.
A couple of weeks ago I came across a project which allowed people to upload and play their games on a web browser. I had to explore if that was even an option for my game. I was very fortunate to figure it out and port my game to a web server. I decided to create a demo version of my game which includes all the playable characters. I will be including a link to this post in case anyone wants to try out the game. Some of the characters are not completely finished. I thought it would be fun to share with other Alpha Flight fans. Please let me know what you think when you have a chance to check it out.
Here are some controls for each character:
Attack 1 - is your basic attack button.
Attack 2 - is your melee attack.
Attack 3 - is a range attack for each character.
Jump is pretty obvious.
Special - allows your character to block an attack.
Up, Up Attack 1 - allows for a special attack that does not consume energy.
Down, Down Attack 1 - allows for a special attack which does consume energy.
Forward, Forward - allows a character to run.
Forward, Forward - allows a character to run attack.
Down, Up Attack 1 - Allows character that transform to transform.
(Sasquatch, Snowbird, BoxII, BoxIV)
I also included a special feature in the game. You can call an NPC character to play along with you. Press Attack 4 and make any change you like. Here is a link to the game below:
https://msduvert08.github.io/emulatorjs/
Please let me know what you think. Enjoy!