Speaking of secondary mutations, have any of our Alpha mutants shown secondary gifts or has it been mentioned in any of the X-books that you may know of? Like the Beaubier Twins, or Madison, Diamond Lil, Wildchild, Persuasion, etc...?

On another note: Chris Claremont always (I thought) over did it on Nightcrawler’s mutations, he has like umpteen powers: teleportation, ability to hide/fade into darkness/shadows, his physical mutations (prehensile tail, wall-crawling, fangs, ability to see in darkness, does he have enhanced hearing too (I can’t recall?), superhuman agility and leaping ability, enhanced strength, speed and reflexes, as well as enhanced spinal development and finger and toe dexterity...etc, etc...). Kurt was a creation of Dave Cockrum, but when it came to adding him to the X-Men, Chris Claremont apparently fell a bit in love with the character and went hog wild in making him a powerhouse. I can’t imagine they’d even address the concept of Kurt having a “secondary mutation”...it’s laughable.

Dana