Thread: Alpha Flight Mutant Powers...

Default Alpha Flight Mutant Powers...

So, Phil mentioning Emma frost’s secondary mutation in my thread about Diamond Lil being resurrected, spurred me to ask this..

Speaking of secondary mutations, have any of our Alpha mutants shown secondary gifts or has it been mentioned in any of the X-books that you may know of? Like the Beaubier Twins, or Madison, Flashback (replaced Diamond Lil with him, Lil has been dead for a while), Wildchild, Persuasion, etc...?

I sure I’ve missed minor appearances, so there may be power displays that I haven’t seen.

I thought it might be an interesting topic for discussion. What do my fellow Alpha Fans think?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

BTW, why hasn’t Colin/Windshear been re-powered? Shouldn’t he have been with the other mutants?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I kind of lost track after the secondary mutation thing came in, but I've never heard about any of them having one.

The Beaubier twins getting new light powers after the whole Children of the Vault mess counts, maybe?

Images

They've always had light powers of some sort - is this a new variation of them?

Yeah, made it more explosive kind of? And gave Northstar the ability to do it by himself. Used to be only Aurora could

Images

Okay, cool! Probably counts.