Went out gallavanting again today, picked up a few books, but haven't had the time to read them all.

Weapon X #21 : So Bolt is dead, the lad who done his tenure in X-Men Unlimited, Uncanny, Maverick, New Warriors vol 2 and of course Weapon X died never realising that Agent Zero was Mav all along. There where plenty of nay sayers who dissed Tieri's work, but IMO Weapon X is right up there with Alpha and Supreme Power as the best books Marvel are turning out.

Uncanny #433 : Shoot me, I actually enjoyed this, the confrontation between Polaris and Prof X was actually written well, very reminiscent of the confrontation between Cannonball and the Prof in X-Force #19 (?) 'The X-cutioners Song' epilogue. I'm giving this a little longer, see what Claremont and Davies do with it.

Holed Up #1 : Oh this was funny, anyone American who takes offence has got to be out of their tree, some classic visual gags, the sex changed grandma who's first kill when she got her first weapon during WW2 was to kill Hitlers dog. It had me laughing out loud. Gonna re-read all of Rich Johnsons 'Lieing (sp) in the Gutters' to see if he has ever used the word subtle, I kinda doubt it

Stormwatch Team Achilles #21 : Haven't read this fully, but it's a bloody shame it's getting canned just when Micah Wright seems to have really hit the groove.

C.S.I : Demon House #2 : If you like the tv series, I think you'll like the comic, very true to the series, with painted work by Ashley Wood for the flashbacks and more graphic scenes.

30 Days of Night : Return To Barrow #1 : My friend Paul who works in the comic store was checking through my list, we got talking about the 'Silent Hill' series I'm collecting. I was waxing lyrical about Ben Templesmiths art, so he pointed me towards this. On the strength of the cursory glance I gave it, I picked up this, The 'Dark Days' TPB and placed an order for the original series TPB. I'm sure on his day, he could sell fridges to the Inuit