Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Name Game

Epsilon Black (the scary ones...)
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

Klaw, who got slapped around a bit by Heather in #121.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

wow first W in this thing and it's all mine! =)~~~

Walter Langkowski

it had to be done.... ^^
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Iron Man (the James Rhodes Iron Man who was helped by Shaman when he was getting all emotional)
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Let's Revive an oldie-but-a-goodie...

Namorita

(I know Namor has been used, so we'll go with his cousin! Namor's relation to Alpha is self-explainatory over most of the first fifty or so issues of the first volume)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Astrid Bloom, Emma Frost's "new" friend in her solo series.

Michael Twoyoungman
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Night Thrasher

Ramsey, Doug ("The Gift" trade paperback)
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Remember the rules guys:
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf Jr.
    Also, I think we should have a new rule here, just to add a twist to the game... let's keep any character named here AF-related. After you add a name, explain VERY briefly (if necessary) how they're linked to AF.
    That being said (playing off 'Ramsey, Doug', since he was the last used properly (Sorry PWalk))...

I don't believe it!! After nearly seven pages, and eight months, no one's had a chance to say

GUARDIAN?!?!?

Well, there, I just did !!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Nova (Infinity crossovers)
    www.kozzi.us

Avian. Strange looking lady from Alpha Prime Probably mentioned already in this thread, but who cares eh ?
    Del

Matalia Romanov, the Black Widow, as she appear in the arc in AF 97 - 100
    www.kozzi.us

Tenuous at best, but Vindicator is too easy. So I am going to go for Vanguard, Soviet Super Type who wasn't with the Super Soldiers when they allied with AF and the Avengers during the 'Crossing Line' arc.
    Del