Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Six degrees of seperation

I'll have a go at yours in a short while Allan, but as I'm here, thought I'd give Kozzi's a go.
    Talisman ->Doctor Strange->Quasar (Quasar #50)->Jennifer Kale->Howard The Duck->Man Thing

Maybe
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

New Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Lol, thanks Kozzi. Now let's see who can get mine. For those who need it again, it's:

Illyana 'Magik' Rasputin > Nemesis

And to make it more interesting, I'm looking for a SPECIFIC relation
    Someone finally tosses a Magik bone to chew on, and I wasn't even around to chew! Luckily for me, however, this has yet to be correctly answered... you guys saved this one for me, didn't you!

It seems so simple that I feel this answer almost has to be wrong, but I'm giving it a shot anyway.

Magik > Soulsword > Nemesis.

Though the swords are completely different in origin, both characters wield a weapon entitled, "The Soulsword." It may not be six degrees, but it's a connection nonetheless.

~ Magik
    Do you believe in -- Magik?

I suppose you could have gone the long convoluted way.
    Magick, limbo, Belasco, Witchfire, Gamma Flight, Nemesis, but your soulsword connections works just as well.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Belasco/Witchfire was probably the specific link he was looking for.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Cool game! How about this one?

Luke Cage ------> James Hudson Mcdonald

Quote Originally Posted by Julesville

I'll give it a whirl, Luke Cage -> Danny Rand (Iron Fist)-> Heroes for Hire-> Eshu (The Master)-> Antiguard-> Jimmy Mac
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Julesville

I'll give it a whirl, Luke Cage -> Danny Rand (Iron Fist)-> Heroes for Hire-> Eshu (The Master)-> Antiguard-> Jimmy Mac
    Niiiiiiiice, but I guess that one was pretty easy, I shouldn't have chosen someone who has directly fought one of AF's big time nemesissies, I forgot about that.

I would have gone;
    Luke Cage -> Misty Knight -> Jean Grey -> Wolverine -> Northstar -> Mac Daddy

Cause, Cage is a co-worker of Knight, who one shared a room with Grey, who once liplocked with Wolverine, who killed Northstar, who used to work with Big Mac.

How about a really tough one, using newer characters

Major Mapleleaf --------> Sister Grim (from the Runaways)

Major Mapleleaf (I'm assuming II) >> Sister Grim

Major Mapleleaf >> Sasquatch >> Beast >> Firestar >> Dagger >> Sister Grim

Explanation (let's see if this works):

Major Maple Leaf (I really hope you meant II) served on the ANAD AF with Sasquatch. Sasquatch has had several dealings with the X-Men, which the Beast is/was a part of. Beast also served as an Avenger, which also claimed Firestar as a member. Firestar worked with Dagger during their time with the New Warriors. Cloak and Dagger tracked down Sister Grim and the other Runaways.

So...do I get a no prize??

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic
    Major Mapleleaf (I'm assuming II) >> Sister Grim

Major Mapleleaf >> Sasquatch >> Beast >> Firestar >> Dagger >> Sister Grim

Explanation (let's see if this works):

Major Maple Leaf (I really hope you meant II) served on the ANAD AF with Sasquatch. Sasquatch has had several dealings with the X-Men, which the Beast is/was a part of. Beast also served as an Avenger, which also claimed Firestar as a member. Firestar worked with Dagger during their time with the New Warriors. Cloak and Dagger tracked down Sister Grim and the other Runaways.

So...do I get a no prize??

-Mystic
    Smooth, very smooth, you can have the Self-Satisfactory Award, you don't anything, except a feeling of personal satisfaction. Horaay for you.

Lemme see, here's a really hard one

Moonstomp (from Skrull Kill Krew) --------> Spoilsport (from the Rising Sons)

Bring it on!

I think you have us stumped on that one, a little clue, maybe
    Del

Moonstomp (from Skrull Kill Krew) a foe of...
    Invisible Woman...who was a tea buddy and has worked with...
    The Wasp...who worked with...
    Paladin...who is a foe of Spoilsport (from the Rising Sons)

I was very confused at first because I was thinking "Rise of the Midnight Sons"
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Moonstomp (from Skrull Kill Krew) a foe of...
    Invisible Woman...who was a tea buddy and has worked with...
    The Wasp...who worked with...
    Paladin...who is a foe of Spoilsport (from the Rising Sons)

I was very confused at first because I was thinking "Rise of the Midnight Sons"
    Nice work.

As this thread has sat idle for a little while I thought I would throw
    Wendigo -> Turbo (New Warriors) your way.
    Del

Wendigo --> Turbo

Wendigo --> X-Men --> Cannonball --> X-Force --> New Warriors --> Turbo

Wendigo is/was a foe of the X-Men, which once claimed Cannonball as a member, who was the leader of X-Force, who fought alongside the New Warriors during the 'Child's Play' story, and Turbo was a member of the New Warriors.

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??