NAME: M
BIRTH DATE: 20th March 1973
INTERESTS: Writing (when I have the time - short stories, work on novels that will probably never be finished and ideas for TV/movie scripts which will probably never get written), reading (Tanith Lee, Anne Rice, Philip Pullman, Storm Constantine), internet, anime (Sailor Moon, Evangelion), manga (Sailor Moon mainly), cult TV (Doctor Who, Blake's 7, Space: 1999, The Tribe, My So-Called Life), cult horror movies, comic books (after many years away I've been tempted back by Alpha Flight!), music (Tori Amos, Jane Siberry, Suzanne Vega, Dar Williams).

BIO: Once upon a time there was a little boy who had no intention of doing anything but being a writer - so he ended up going to University where he studied English Literature and Creative writing. With such wonderful qualifications under his belt he ended up being a part-time slacker and part-time sales assistant in ill-paid jobs to support his DVD/book/CD habits, all the time dreaming that he would one day be a writer and be swept off his feet by a charming prince. After many adventures (within his own head) the boy bought a computer with internet access and started to explore the worth therein. Presently he met a guy on there - who, although not a prince, was charming - and they got together and moved in with each other and have been living together (and incidentally working in the same shop together - with hilarious results) for about three years now and may or may not live happily ever after...