Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender View Post
So I never did this....

1. How long have you been collecting Alpha Flight?
Honestly.. since last summer

2. What was your first memory of Alpha Flight? If recent, what was your first reaction?

I was never much into comics, but always been a fan of superheroes, i bought "the Ultimate guide to X-men" and came accross Alpha Flight.. I love Hockey... and I thought "I wonder what this team is about" and so I found the first 22 on ebay and Uncanny X-men 120 and 121 and fell in love immediately.. thus also sparked my wide collection of comics.. Alpha Flight led me to Collect Namor, then I started collecting new stuff like Mighty Avengers and CheckMate... not to mention all the Graphic Novels I've already bought.

3. Who is you favorite Alpha Flight character?
Tough choice.. But I'd have to say the Boches-Jefferies Combo.. when Box was operated by Boches and Jefferies wore his leather Jacket and had no costume.

4. Who is you least favorite Alpha Flight character?
Manikin... what a tool

5. Who is you favorite Alpha Flight villain?

hmm.. The Master of the World... Though the Dream Queen was tight

6. Who is your least favorite Alpha Flight villain?

The Pink Pearl or what ever her name was

7. What do you think is the best issue / story-arch from Alpha Flight?

The after math of Mac's death.. pretty much the second year, when everyone is trying to come back together.. that was some of the most inspirational and soul diving writign i've ever seen

8. What do you consider the Alpha Flight "Dream Team"?
Northstar, Old Tibetian Puck (Yeah I actually like him old and tall), Jefferies-Boches Combo, Sasquatch, Heather Hudson right before she started wearing the gaurdian suit.. confident yet still behind the scenes, and Talisman

9. If you were to be stuck on a desert island with one member of Alpha Flight, Who would it be (powers can not get you off the island)

Sasquatch.. he can get food.. and he's a freak'n genius.. the "professor" of OUR Gilligan's Island.

10. Who was/is/could be the best leader of Alpha Flight?
Heather Hudson Pre-Suit

11. Who is your favorite Alpha Flight writer?
Byrne or Hudnall

12. Who is your least favorite Alpha Flight writer?

Mantlo... don't get me started on that

13. Who is your favorite Alpha Flight artist?
Byrne

14. Who is your least favorite Alpha Flight artist?
Undecided

15. If you could undo one thing in Alpha Flight history, what would it be?

bringing Mac back... some legends are meant to stay dead

HA! I just found this from 4 years ago. I haven't reread Alpha Flight since posting this and it is hilarious that I just put my favorite character and least favorite character as the exact same. I dunno why I wouldn't remember but its interesting to see.