Quote Originally Posted by Ben
The Following is the official forum Alpha Flight Questionnaire. This automatically gets sent to new members. I would also like for existing members to take a minute to fill this out, as it is a great way to see the interests of fellow Alpha Flight Fans.

1. How long have you been collecting Alpha Flight??
Honestly I picked up around V.1 #125. But know that I own every Alpha Comic with the exception of #129. One day, I tell you , One day.
2. What was your first memory of Alpha Flight? If recent, what was your first reaction??[/b]
I thought the team was cool. I was a teen c'mon. Teens rarely have in depth thoughts. JK
3. Who is you favorite Alpha Flight character??[/b]
Marinna
4. Who is you least favorite Alpha Flight character??[/b]
Murmur. What is the piont? Talk like Aurora, powers Like Persuasian? I guess the 2nd volume needed a sex symbol . Ugh. Actuallyu Manikin is tied with her. HATED Him.
5. Who is you favorite Alpha Flight villain??[/b]
The Government.
Or DreamQueen.
6. Who is your least favorite Alpha Flight villain??[/b]
Wrecking Crew
7. What do you think is the best issue / story-arch from Alpha Flight??[/b]
The first 12 issues. Without a doubt , IMO, the best issues. Building and defining for all the characters in the team.
8. What do you consider the Alpha Flight "Dream Team"??[/b]
Ohhh.
Heather
Northstar
Aurora
Marinna
Pathway
Persuasion
Sasquatch
Jeffries
9. If you were to be stuck on a desert island with one member of Alpha Flight, Who would it be (powers can not get you off the island)?[/b]
Northstar. Well I am gay. . Although if this is one of those which Alpha do you think is the hottest type questions, I'll go w/ Jeffries.
10. Who was/is/could be the best leader of Alpha Flight??[/b]
Heather.

I'm skipping the Contributors section.

15. If you could undo one thing in Alpha Flight history, what would it be?[/b]
Finding Manikin.