Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cupboards and such

well, since you admitted it, I'll at least restor your number of mapleleaves on your rank

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Puck, a mod in disguise, nope, just a humble cupboard jockey, cos Phil abused his powers
    Mate, even the newbies know you're full of excrement on this matter
    You think so, eh? uhmm, well, oh well, I shall have to live with my shame :P (A BLEEDIN CUPBOARD JOCKEY AND PROUD OF IT)

My mapleleafs back, God Bless ya SWEETLIPS :P
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

.... am I the only one who finds Del calling Ben 'Sweetlips' somewhat disturbing...?
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

He'll try and blame it on me, watch and see...

Naw, Del's caught read handed on this one! Back into your cupboard Mr. Robinson!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    .... am I the only one who finds Del calling Ben 'Sweetlips' somewhat disturbing...?
    Thats in reference to the 'Naughty Words' thread. However, from all accounts, if you look at Ben in a certain light, he does have the lips of an 18 year girl, and she says he's getting them all wrinkly and can she have them back.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I was gonna retort Del, but the only thing I could think of was probably over the line!

OMG, this has to be the funniest thread EVER!

It's been a good evening... fast and furious posting

sorry I missed this debate, but I had too laugh out loud about the sweet lips comment.

So how long do I get to be the Cupboard Jockey ? eh, eh?
    Del

Heh, I was trying to decide how long to leave you as such...now I COULD leave you like that 'till yo uhit 500 posts, and get to choose your own rank...

RISE CUPBOARD THREAD, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!!!!!!

NOOOOOO - I just knew this thread would come back to haunt us one day! Like a bad sequel (I STILL Know What You Put In Your Cupboard!!!!)...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    RISE CUPBOARD THREAD, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!!!!!!
    God Bless Ya Phil, I haven't seen bumping like this since the first Santini's. I fair come over all nostalgic
    Del

While Ben's away the jockeys shall play!!!