Thread: Great Canadian Online Comicbook Store

Default Great Canadian Online Comicbook Store

Hey folks,

A fellow I know has recently started a Canadian online comicbook store. All the prices are in Cad. funds. If you are looking to order books over the net, try it out.

Sasquatch Comics

And how how you not wanna order comics with a company name like that?

I wish I had known before I ordered the AF back issues from X-World....

Default Re: Great Canadian Online Comicbook Store

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Hey folks,

A fellow I know has recently started a Canadian online comicbook store. All the prices are in Cad. funds. If you are looking to order books over the net, try it out.

Sasquatch Comics

And how how you not wanna order comics with a company name like that?
    Great!! Kewl!! Damn!! I'm still broke!!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

oooooooo

they beat Mile High's prices anyday! (and that before I add in the conversion savings...) right then! that does it! stuff colorado, I'm ordering from big friendly Sasquatches from now on!
    Hell was full, so I came back.

I am definitely ordering from big friendly Sasquatches now!

Not only do you get your books on time, you get some really interesting goodies too! Like the poster that came with my order just now...Astonishing X-Men, and it's not one of thse 8"x10" promo posters either...We're talking the same size they have for sale in shops!

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    Like the poster that came with my order just now...Astonishing X-Men, and it's not one of thse 8"x10" promo posters either...We're talking the same size they have for sale in shops!
    Nice!! I was looking through their site and they look pretty good... makes me want to spend more money...
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

yes! spend money! they're good with their product and promptness! =)~~ *unofficial fangirl for them at this point.*

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    (and that before I add in the conversion savings...)

*sigh* wish that was the conversion I had to do when web shopping... but there is the advantage with Sasquatch that I don't have to convert....
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

Order from them! They give you stuff! This is a copy of the email I got from them just now.

This is a little note to let you know that will will soon be sending you a copy of Alias Vol. 4, free of charge.
    You won this simply by purchasing something in May, from Sasquatch Comics! Every month we make a draw from all the orders we receive in that month.

So check them out, and make an order! they might be sending you stuff too!