Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Vetran

Default Alpha Vetran

Congrats to Del for hitting 500 posts! He is our one and only Alpha Vetran!

Ben

And I promise that somewhere within my next five hundred I shall say somthing of interest
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Gawd Del, don't do anything too out of character :P

Ah, but Phil, aren't you richer for the experience (every pun you can think of)
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I keep coming back for more, year after year don't I?

Aye, tis true, if truth be known, I some times feel like an Alpha vet, considering the trials and tribulations we encounter following the team
    Del

An Alpha Vet? Would that be for MMJ's horse Thunder or for if Sasquatch gets ill???? (Cripes, just got a horrendous image of Del doning marigolds and giving Sasquatch an examination a la All Creatures Great and Small!).

*shudder*

Anyway, many congrats, Del

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    An Alpha Vet? Would that be for MMJ's horse Thunder or for if Sasquatch gets ill???? (Cripes, just got a horrendous image of Del doning marigolds and giving Sasquatch an examination a la All Creatures Great and Small!).

*shudder*

Anyway, many congrats, Del
    I'm not going anywhere the concept of MML's horse, ever since I saw MMjrs latest banner and the legend 'Now Who Wants To Ride Thunder' I've been having unhealthy images Sas can lift 90 ton plus, I'm not gonna worm him, Marigolds or not, although spraying him with flea powder could be a laugh

And thanks to you and PWalk for the congrats, couldn't have done it without you
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I'm not going anywhere [near] the concept of MML's horse, ever since I saw MMjrs latest banner and the legend 'Now Who Wants To Ride Thunder' I've been having unhealthy images
    Well, I've heard of pet names for *ahem* certain body parts... I think I'll stick with Wee Jimmy though, Thunder would give it a sort of grandiousness (if that is a word) that it so does not deserve... *ahem*

Sas can lift 90 ton plus, I'm not gonna worm him, Marigolds or not, although spraying him with flea powder could be a laugh
    I misread that as SPAYING (as in spaying a cat!), I think he might object rather strongly to that.

And thanks to you and PWalk for the congrats, couldn't have done it without you
    Thanks, although I think the whole concept of CupBoards is probably more to blame...

New Recruit

Congratulations, Del.

Sas can lift 90 ton plus, I'm not gonna worm him, Marigolds or not, although spraying him with flea powder could be a laugh
    I misread that as SPAYING (as in spaying a cat!), I think he might object rather strongly to that.
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who misread it that way!

~ Magik
    Do you believe in -- Magik?

Aye, tis true, if truth be known, I some times feel like an Alpha vet, considering the trials and tribulations we encounter following the team
    We're just hardcore whatever we're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    We're just hardcore whatever we're doing.
    Although not as hardcore as Swifty in his previous profession perhaps.

Hey, you never saw Del and Jim Lee in the hotel lobby last year

Hey now... I was just the bouncer...
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel