Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going Topless

Its still not working that pic sylvie.
    Did you know women here can go topless it public. Its to bad not that many do. At the beach sometimes they do the ones in their early twenties. And sometimes girls will flash their breasts just for fun. But really after they complianted so much that they wanted the right to go topless because men could they now have forgotten about. If they wanted it so bad that the law was changed why don't they now take advantage of it?
    Richard Vasseur

Answer depends on how long the law has been on the books...
    The vocal minority got the law passed, then they got older and had kids, so now they (A) don't want to expose their children to that and (B) need the support omly clothing can provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Its still not working that pic sylvie.
    Did you know women here can go topless it public. Its to bad not that many do. At the beach sometimes they do the ones in their early twenties. And sometimes girls will flash their breasts just for fun. But really after they complianted so much that they wanted the right to go topless because men could they now have forgotten about. If they wanted it so bad that the law was changed why don't they now take advantage of it?

huh? for the pic, I don't know sometimes it work sometime it don't, go figure! As for the topless subject, I'm a little bit lost. Because if you want me to go topless, you can go to hell and come back, but you will never see me topless even on a beach. I'm from north america, man, I'm prude from those parts!!! But if women wants it, that's their right, who Am I to object. Liberty of expression, it's fondamental!

It just wrong that so many women complanied about wanting to be able to go topless and now that they have that right almost none use it. So why all the fuss about it than.
    Richard Vasseur

I have the right to protest my governments mishandling of the country, but I don't exercise that right every day. Part of the joy of being free, get your tits out when you! want.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    It just wrong that so many women complanied about wanting to be able to go topless and now that they have that right almost none use it. So why all the fuss about it than.
    Why is it wrong? It's based along the same principles of so many other things. While the degree of severity is different, it's much like when black people had to sit at the back of the bus. Or when women couldn't vote. There was prolly a lot of black people who didn't care much about where they sat, and women who didn't want to vote, but they shouldn't be told they cannot, simply because of who they are. Breasts are NOT a sexual organ. Yes, some women can be stimulated through touching their breasts, but many men are also similarly stimulated through the touch of their pecs/nipples. And if you had to cover up everything that could be stimulating for someone.... we'd have to cover up 98% of our bodies.

The reason they don't go around topless... most men are immature goobs.
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

I don't think so many guys would be so fascinated by breasts if they weren't covered all the time.

Homework assignment for straight men and ladies who like ladies: stimulate your babe without touching her breasts or inserting anything into orifices. It can be done, and she'll appreciate the extra attention.

Split from Northstar thread. Carefull not to cross that PG line with this one folks

Ben

No comment? ^^

Actually I get a laugh from reading this mainly because I've spent over half of my life in the tropics where it's perfectly normal to see women at the beach topless...or completely nude....provided of course you're on a beach where you do see another human being. The perks of living literally in the middle of nowhere.

I personally have no problem with it, but I also am keenly aware of the social mores of those around me and therefore don't suddenly rip me shirt off whenever the urge strikes. A lot of it does have to do with society as a whole and the local customs. I reckon you just use yer head and yer fine, and if being topless in public for a woman is uncomfortable then don't sweat it...it's not like the cops are standing there demanding you remove your top at once...at least I'd hope not.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Actaully a few women did go around flashing cops after the topless law was passed. Which was rude. Personally I think men and women should be treated equally. In all things. But it doesn't always happen and it should.
    But I have encountered so many women that expect to be treated better just because they are a female. I used to work at a hospital and the young female nurses there expected it they flirted a bit and expected you would let them do whatever they wanted. A lot of males did just that.
    Richard Vasseur

huh?

I thought I brought it up in me reply to this that a lot of it does hinge on social norms and such? I just happened to be from someplace where public nudity is no biggie and now I live in a place I could get arrested for it in.

OOgh. Going topless at a beach etc?

NOWAY! I mean, imagine the pain and hell of getting sunburn! Especially on parts that have never seen the light of day for longer than it takes to have showers or get dressed (and other things that nail that PG 13 thing so I won't go there)

Also, I live in Vancouver, where except for about maybe two months the weather is cool and often raining... now who in their right mind would want to go around topless in THAT?! Brrrrrrrrrr!

And besides, whoever mentioned needing support has it dead on as well... the majority of women I know wear their brassieres like armouring against the pain and indignity of getting VERY sensitive bits brushed up against or (heaven forfend) CAUGHT in things! I mean, let's face it... most gals after 20 or so start to need a bit of help... age and gravity are NOT kind! LOL

Ok, I'm done... hehehehehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy
    OOgh. Going topless at a beach etc?

NOWAY! I mean, imagine the pain and hell of getting sunburn! Especially on parts that have never seen the light of day for longer than it takes to have showers or get dressed (and other things that nail that PG 13 thing so I won't go there)

Also, I live in Vancouver, where except for about maybe two months the weather is cool and often raining... now who in their right mind would want to go around topless in THAT?! Brrrrrrrrrr!
    Well I have for starters, but as I mentioned in my post, I grew up in the tropics. I wouldn't do that here, not because of the lack of heat but because the whole US could be considered one big bible belt that wouldn't think twice of arresting me for indecent exposure.

As for the whole sunburn thing, I believe that's what sunscreen is for. I have never had anything below the neckline burned...at least in the front. And I don't know if I can even exlpain this right or not, but with sufficient sun exposure the skin does develope an immunity aside from the whole melanin thing. I'm a blue eyed blonde caucasian and I don't burn very easily like I should! Living in year round summer does that to people I've noticed....even red heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy
    And besides, whoever mentioned needing support has it dead on as well... the majority of women I know wear their brassieres like armouring against the pain and indignity of getting VERY sensitive bits brushed up against or (heaven forfend) CAUGHT in things! I mean, let's face it... most gals after 20 or so start to need a bit of help... age and gravity are NOT kind! LOL
    LOL Yeah after a while there, gravity does take it's toll on the floppy bits. But, there are varying degrees of this. I'm a fairly well endowed woman but I can't tuck them into me waistband just yet. I'm very physical as well and have quite prominent pectoral muscle which actually helps defy that gravity nonsense a little more. Yeah after having the things for 20 odd years they're not as perky as they once were...(btw for those who do know my actual age...I was the EARLY bloomer in class) But I can get away without full blown support still.

And if all else fails...look at Brazil? Ever notice that any shot of a woman on the beach there is from behind? Or if it is from the front, the pic is blurred? I still say it mainly has to do with society and social customs. Mankind didn't start wearing cloths for modesty, they started wearing them because the ice caps wanted to check out the equator.

Women should be banned along with comics.

No way should either be banned ever. Both have so much to give to our society. Plus the fact we need women to keep the race going. Science isn't advanced enough it could do it on its own not yet. Plus they contribute a lot more. And comics are an art form that contributes to providing relaxation and entertainment. Women can do that to.
    Richard Vasseur