Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Athens 2004

Too bad for Felicien. We need confident fun people like her in the Olympics. One mistimed step and she gets nothing. I feel sorry for her, she did her best and should have the Gold. But luck is luck. I wouldn't feel sorry for a jerk or whiner. She's a class act. =D>
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Well the kiwis can not only row a boat real fast, they can peddle their bikes when they want to, too.

Sylvie! Have a good trip home! After watching the diving I'm thinking I need to move in with you and burn@...they got some FINE looking meat in your part of Canada!! haha.

And it'll be good to have someone else I can discuss 'shotput stashing' with. It's beginning to be a running joke in this house with me and mum as we watch the blokes run around in those nice skin tight outfits.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

and silly me...having completely forgotten the self depreciating nature of me commonwealth cousins up north, I was cheering for them do do good. I shall now boo and watch as they win from now on.

*I cheer for fellow commonwealthers...except maybe the aussies when a kiwi is involved. ^^ *

If you like your marathon with a dip in the ocean and a bike ride, then I guess you're looking at the triathlon...or gold and silver for for the men's version of it earned by some tin pot country in the far south pacific. ^^ (the one I'm from)

The aussie came in fourth! ahahahahaha!

The americans were even further back! ahahahahahaha!

And was there even a canadian? >=)

So any idea if the British bloke has finished yet. He was suppose to be pretty tasty, so there was an outside chance that he wouldn't break down and cry about how cold the water was.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!