Thread: Film Recommendations.

Default Film Recommendations.

Anyone got some good film suggestions. Recently I've been to the cinema three times and each film I've seen has imo been pants. These are, the new version of 'Dawn of the Dead', 'The Village' and 'AvP'. My daughters have also recently seen 'Saved' and 'The Grudge' which have also been dodgy.

So please, anything you consider good will be looked at. It's cost me a fair amount to watch pants.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

If you mean movies that're still in theaters, I would recommend "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" if you haven't already seen it and "The Forgotten". I really enjoyed both of those.

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

Sky Captain got some excellent reviews over here, but somewhere along the line I missed it, but 'The Forgotten' is one I don't know much about
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!