Hey Guys, any speculation on who the other 38 women will be in this handbook? We've got two names(and one's Heather....Yippeee!), Do you think Aurora will make it into the handbook? Diamond Lil? Snowbird?
Since the Wasp is not named as the last heroine(Vindicator is)in the solicitation, we can guess(if we want to do that) that she will not be in this handbook, We can also guess that the other heroines named in past handbooks won't be either(I'm just speculating that will be the case), like Elektra, She-Hulk, Lady Deathstrike, Tigra, etc...

I think these women MAY all get a spot in the book....

*Aurora?(she was mentioned in the Weapon X and Alpha Flight sections of the Wolverine Handbook, but she may also get her own entry)
Firebird
*Harkness, Agatha?(I don't know if she was mentioned in the FF Handbook, since I don't have that one)
*Jocasta?(She wasn't in the Avenger's handbook, nor was she in the Book of the Dead....so maybe here?)
*Morgan le Fey?
*Photon
*Snowbird?(maybe, possibly, who knows?)
*Spider-Woman I?(the original Jessica Drew, since she'll be in the new Avengers line-up?)

Anybody else you can think of? What heroines/villainesses do you think they'll include?

Dana

P.S. I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Alpha Talk forum or here, so I just placed it here.