Thread: Drivin Through Norway

Default Drivin Through Norway

1. Go to http://mappoint.msn.com/DirectionsFind.aspx

2. In the Start section, select "Norway" from the list box and enter
    "Haugesund" into the "City" field

3. In the End section, select "Norway" from the list box and enter "Trondheim"
    into the "City" field

4. Click on "Get Directions" ...

Euh...Weird. You're planning a trip there?

Well, I'm not going by their directions

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Can't get there from here!"
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

gotta love the scenic route! according to this, it takes nearly 50 hours to go what would generally only take an hour, through five or six countries...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

sure, Allan...ruin the punchline for everyone
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

hey, no problem, what else am I good for.

Allan, my friend...you think ruining a very funny visual joke for other people is being good for something?
    Really, bud, my last post on here was a hint: maybe you should edit out the revelation?
    www.kozzi.us

Yeah Allan, edit out your overly descriptive post, your giving every thing away.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Allan, my friend...you think ruining a very funny visual joke for other people is being good for something?
    Hmm, nope, no 'scathing sarcasm' emoticon. Sorry if I confused you, mate.

Really, bud, my last post on here was a hint: maybe you should edit out the revelation?
    Jeff, somehow I doubt me stating the blatantly obvious has ruined the joke for anyone. In fact, if anyone has missed the 'punchline' as you called it (although I doubt anyone is that blind), then I just did them a favour. Therefore, no, I will not be editing my previous post. If you don't like it, ignore the offending post as if it never existed.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    In fact, if anyone has missed the 'punchline' as you called it (although I doubt anyone is that blind), then I just did them a favour...
    Unless they read the entire thread before clicking over to the map. If they read the entire thread first, then the joke is ruined for them.
    www.kozzi.us

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    In fact, if anyone has missed the 'punchline' as you called it (although I doubt anyone is that blind), then I just did them a favour...
    Unless they read the entire thread before clicking over to the map. If they read the entire thread first, then the joke is ruined for them.
    I've always been led to believe that a punch line without the full content of the joke is just a line. As in 'oh we've got that sorted, we're gonna send it up at night' is nothing without the rest of the joke. Still what do I know, I've never been to Norway.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!