S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

Just picked this up today. Very cool! Not only did we have Heather Hudson posessed by the spirit of Tanaraq, but we had The Master, Shaman, and a mention of Narya.

Pretty cool that that Heather was married to Wolverine.

Ben

This has been a great series overall, since it started, but I'm afraid that #58's conclusion may mean the Heather character will be leaving the title.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Yes, it has been a very good series. I wish I had gotten into it sooner, now I have to look for back issues and TPBs.

yah, that wouldn't shock me too much to see Heather leave the team now. The Time Broker won't have much need for her just for her brains. The only really safe characters in my mind are Blink, Morph, and Mimic. They will need new muscle, even if Heather does stick around. Maybe they can put her in a Box armour, or maybe she'll start wearing a battlesuit with a big maple leaf on it . Seeimg more Alpha characters woudn't shock me in the least. They dip into that bag of goodies often enough that we could see more. An alternate Northstar would be a popular choice, maybe a womanizing strait one Puck would be a popular choice too. I think they have enough Alpha fans on board that they would want to keep there there by having some relation.

Ben

just went over the solicits, the image for #60 has an orange Tanaraq ish Sas:

http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/images/.../EXILES060.jpg

and the solicit for 62 has some ghost-rider looking fellow:

http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/images/...ILES062COV.jpg

Ben

ok, so holocaust is the big flaming skull dude, but who is the Sasquatch looking on in #60? In #59 (just got it today) Heather was left behind in thier last jump, and they don't know where she is. Is this an AOA Sasquatch maybe?

Ben

I grabbed this book last night in the shop and read it. Neat little take on the whole Tanaraq deal. I may have to pick up the TPB's to catch up with this series.

AoA Sasquatch would be wide open for use. While the original AoA stories dealt with a few Alphas, I always thought Heather should have been part of Gwen Stacy's resistance group.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.