Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine #25 *SPOILER*

Default Wolverine #25 *SPOILER*

Spoiler space. Trust me.
    The Hydra-controlled Wolverine guts Northstar in issue 25. Guts him quite thoroughly.

F%@K!

Sorry, but no other word will do!!! This is just HORRIBLE!

When Lobdell said at the end of AF #12 that Northstar would be appearing in "Wolverine" in the spring and knowing that they were planning on killing a character off I feared the worst but kinda thought: "No, surely they wouldn't kill one of the few gay characters in the Marvel Universe off just like that?"

This just stinks utterly and totally!

O.....M.......G! That just....sucks.....

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

gasp! is this out now? got a scaner?

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    gasp! is this out now? got a scaner?

Ben
    It comes out on Wednesday. A friend of mine got an early copy.

now, is he dead, for sure, or just all messed up?

Ben

Apparently he's quite quite dead. Well, as dead as any Marvel character ever gets. . . But still dead. And completely gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by Defunct
    Apparently he's quite quite dead. Well, as dead as any Marvel character ever gets. . . But still dead. And completely gutted.
    Wow....

Just hold out hope that the entire series is a dream sequence of some kind. That's what I'm doing.

Maybe the Scarlet Witch will bring him back along with Vision, Hawkeye and Ant-man during House of M???

*sigh*

Seems Marvel are determined to become more family friendly by killing off it's only major gay character, just peachy. I've of a mind at the moment to cancell ALL my Marvel comics at the moment.

Can it get any more depressing?

Oh yeah, if Aurora get's killed off in Weapon X I suppose!

*sigh*

I doubt it's because they want to be more "family friendly". They wanted to kill a character to shake things up, and unfortunately Northstar was the only one within clawing-distance that wasn't really really popular.

Millar really liked Northstar, and felt that his death would have a major impact on many characters. I hate to see it happen, but it's nothing anti-gay. I mean, Ultimate Collossus is gay.

I just hope they will use the time-misplaced Northstar from issue 12 of AF...maybe? This is still pretty depressing.

They'd better bring back Heather too or I'll be royally peeved.

Dana

uggghhh!!!

i read a interview over at x-fan where millar said marvel gave him permission to use a x-character and kill him, and he was shocked marvel said yes.

i guess we know who it is now.

Yeah...but Northstar is the ulimate cop-out character to kill off....he's barely a member and he hasn't been used in the X-books very much.

Why not one of morrison's characters.....or Gambit(kidding).

Dana