Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ongoing Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! I had a great day all in all. I woke up to my girlfriend's two year old boy jumping in bed with us singing me happy birthday. We later headed into town and visited with one of my good friends who just had a baby. Had some drinks there, went to play pool for a bit, had a bite to eat and headed home. Watched a good movie, wend to sleep, then got to sleep in this morning. Not crazy, just as I was hoping it would be. I guess I AM getting old if I don't wanna go out and get bombed on my b-day

Ben

I know this is a day ahead on my time but Happy Birthday to my fellow Alphan that land on the first of April, alphajester112 and gregory

=D> \/ =D> =D> \/ =D> \/ =D>

Kevin (shaman)
    Rockin' Roll Martian!!!

Happy B-day to alphajester112, gregory and shaman! Have a good one folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    Happy B-day to alphajester112, gregory and shaman! Have a good one folks.
    I would like to second that, happy birthday to you all.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Happy Birthday all! Greg, I was expecting to see you at Baba's last night was gonna buy you a beer, so I owe you one next time I'm in. Maybe I'll make it in for trivia this week.

Ben

Bonne FĂȘte to all!!!!

Poisson d'avril!!! :P
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

thanks to all of you, hopefully I'll meet up with some friends tonight and celebrate.
    Rockin' Roll Martian!!!

Default Happy Birthday Shaman

Happy B-Day and congrats on your new job and hopefully the next year will bring you lots of success and happiness.

jrn

thanks James
    Rockin' Roll Martian!!!

Happy Birthday Dana!!! Hope you have a rip-snorter.

Ben

I'll second what Ben said Dana, Happy Birthday. Have a good day and just remember, your not 40 yet
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Thanks guys....I really appreciate it. Happy belated Birthday to Shaman, Ben and everyone else I've missed, since I don't visit the General section very often. I hope you all had great B-days.

Dana

Happy birthday King Mungi! 22 eh? Still just a spring-chick! If you made it to "my" bar, I'd buy you a drink or twenty.

Ben

All you youngins' better be good, my switch has a long life in it by cracky!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.