I thought that I would post another of my rpg campaign journals (Classic MSH rules), for whoever might get a kick out of it. The thing is that this particular campaign, while set in Canada, isn't set in the Marvel Universe or in MU's Canada, so if you decide its cluttering up your forum with unrelated material just let me know and I shall cease and desist.

This campaign takes place in a world next to identical to our own, with virtual ignorance reigning amongst the general population of the existence of any kind of "super powered" beings. And with no existing "super"-power extending beyond the reach of conventional science (eg. steroids, bone grafts, etc.). Of course, that is all beginning to change.

Hero 1 (as yet unnamed)

Identity: Secret
Place of Birth: Oromocto, New Brunswick, Canada
Marital Status: Married
Known Relatives: Shelly Johnson (wife), Sandra Robinsson (daughter), Edward Robinsson (son)
Base of Operation: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
Weight: 145 lbs (apparent), 200 lbs (actual)
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown

Strength Level: This hero is capable of military pressing 400 lbs with relative ease, 800 lbs with substantial effort, and up to 1 ton in rare moments of both extreme distress and ideal conditions. Even at his slight 145 lbs, he is capable of lifting with the strongest of super heavy weights ... and surpassing them.

Known Superhuman Powers: Beyond his super human strength this hero has limited invulnerability, enabling him to shrug off both the blows of most trained and untrained regulars, as well as bullets up to 9 mm. Hisnaked body is capable of withstanding prolonged exposure (active or idle) to temperatures "extremes" ranging from 32 degrees C to -1 degrees C without effect ... sunburns, dehydration, and goosebumps included. His level of discomfort doesn't even begin until after said extremes. (Body Resistence at Good power rank)

He also possess the ability to see patterns of energy across the electromagnetic (and perhaps other) spectrums, and can fire blasts of cosmic energy from his eyes capable of burning through steel plate. (Energy Generation and Energy Detection at Remarkable power rank)

Finally, he possess the ability to fly at speeds reaching up to 300 mph. (True Flight at Incredible power rank).

Fighting - Good
Agility - Good
Strength - Excellent
Endurance - Excellent
Reason - Good
Intuition - Good
Psyche - Good

Health: 48
Popularity.: 0
Resources: Typical

Character notes: 30ish years old, smart, compotent, goodlooking, a daydreaming procrastinator, quiet amongst sorted company, a toughguy amongst friends, scrupulous to the point that you could trust your hot sister or girlfriend with him, but not an unrealistic idiot who expects the impossible or allows "evil" to win, and more than capable of handling himself when it matters.