Default Can't see a mention of Alpha

Marvels March Solicits

Whoops missed this little snippet

INFINITY WAR TPB
    Written by JIM STARLIN
    Penciled by RON LIM, TOM RANEY, ANGEL MEDINA
    & SHAWN MCMANUS
    Cover by RON LIM
    After Adam Warlock’s return in INFINITY GAUNTLET, his worse half -- the Magus --wasn’t far behind! The struggle for ultimate power over the universe continues when a stockpile of evil twins overwhelm the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, the X-Men, the New Warriors, Alpha Flight and more! Will the universe be saved, destroyed...or both?
    Collects INFINITY WAR #1-6, MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #108-111 and WARLOCK AND THE INFINITY WATCH #7-10.
    392 PGS./ T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP ...$29.99
    ISBN: 0-7851-2105-6

And now with piccies
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Even if they were going to do a new AF series in 2006, I think March would be a little early considering NA #16 (and AF's supposed demise) comes out in February.

I would also guess that any major launches would be held off until after the "who's side are you on" arc. With the pro for it discussing ressurections it could make for the "ideal" Alpha Flight team. Also, if characters are to die in New Avengers, that could mean thier return.

Ben

To be honest, I wasn't really thinking about a new series, but more along the lines of spill over from their final battle. Nothing mentioned in New Avengers #17, so whatever happens to them is contained in 22pages.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    To be honest, I wasn't really thinking about a new series, but more along the lines of spill over from their final battle. Nothing mentioned in New Avengers #17, so whatever happens to them is contained in 22pages.
    Or less

Nothing more than Marvel Hype then?
    Del