Thread: Ed!!!

Default Ed!!!

Ed Northcott gets a mention at Lying in The Gutters. I assume there aren't two
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

WOW! Great for Ed! Looks awsome! Maybe as he builds his name, he'll get that AF proposal looked at!

Ben

yup, that's our Ed! Recognise the art style as well as the fact that I believe that Ed DOES indeed reside in Kitchener!

Congrats Ed!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Sweet! Congrats Ed!

Hooray for Ed! Great to get publicity! I too hope he and Torres get their chance at Alpha Flight
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Congrats to Ed! I really enjoyed those sample Alpha pages he posted all those years ago (through the AW mailing list) and, hopefully, this will lead to more mainstream work.

Newsarama has the official press release for the Degrassi books here.

Cheers,
    -Mike

Much the same at The Pulse.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

As well as Comic Book Resources.

Hey Del, it's like an old-fashioned press realease duel-off. Can you hear the banjo music in the background? de de doo doo dee dee doo doo deee

Quote Originally Posted by mvranas

Hey Del, it's like an old-fashioned press realease duel-off. Can you hear the banjo music in the background? de de doo doo dee dee doo doo deee
    I guess they want everyone to know As for that music, I do have a faint ringing in my ears and an image of a youth's face only his mother could love.
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs

I guess they want everyone to know As for that music, I do have a faint ringing in my ears and an image of a youth's face only his mother could love.
    Amazing. I had a hard enough time sounding out the notes, wasn't sure if it would translate.

And, it looks like you won our litte 'shall-onjj'. You linked this thread to the Cupboard creating a perpetual loop. There's no way I can top that, I respectfully concede, sir.

All kidding aside, I know we're all happy for Ed. The further that press release reaches, the greater the exposure. I just hope he remembers the little people.

Great stuff Ed, here's to the best.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs

Amazing. I had a hard enough time sounding out the notes, wasn't sure if it would translate.

And, it looks like you won our litte 'shall-onjj'. You linked this thread to the Cupboard creating a perpetual loop. There's no way I can top that, I respectfully concede, sir.

All kidding aside, I know we're all happy for Ed. The further that press release reaches, the greater the exposure. I just hope he remembers the little people.
    You mean like Leprachauns and elves and that? Oh he'll probably remember them. Ed.
    Del