Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What Alpha Flight goodies do you have?

I have some good stuff:

X-Men 109, 120, 121, 139, 140

Alpha Flight #1 signed by Byrne

The action figures, including Guardian. I would love a Shaman to go with them.

Most of the Heroclix. I customized a Guardian and Shaman. My Shaman is standing, and pulling out his latest trick from the medicine bag.

Bowen busts of Guardian (Mac) and Sasquatch.

I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to hang this sucker, it's pretty big:

I got my Bowen Sasquatch in yesterday! He's a thing o' beauty! Still waiting on the Bowen Snowbird. Then I have to score Vindicator (Mac) and I'll have them all.

BTW, How much does a Byrne commission like that one go for? That and the X-Men/Alpha Battle are both spectacular!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    BTW, How much does a Byrne commission like that one go for? That and the X-Men/Alpha Battle are both spectacular!
    Whoa boy. Rather than answer here, I'll point you toward a thread discussing the prices. Ben posted them, most of the way down this page. I so wanted to join in this discussion at the time, but I'm glad I held my tongue, for fear of looking like someone that joined just to chew people out (which would have been true).

http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtop...=1247&start=15

Yeah! Too rich for my blood! I guess I'll have to remain a drooler! It'd be damn nice to have one though!

Guess I'll stick to mini busts, action figures, and comics. I'm slowly picking up the Heroclix and Beanz, too. And I do have a nice color guide from Heather's first appearance in the suit in a Danger Room setting. I think it's issue #32.

Here are those two 'Clix I made. I'll probably redo Shaman at some point, I'm not happy with his upper body.

Hey folks just adding to my list. For father's day I got my Vindicator (Heather) bust. For the number watchers #549. Nice looking sculpture and decently painted until they let the blind moron do the black shadow airbrushing. Way to dark and haphazard. They should have used a lighter colour for the shadowed areas like on the Guardian bust. But I'm nitpicking she's still great.

Ben and Allan did you guys reap some early father's day benifits???

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck
    Hey folks just adding to my list. For father's day I got my Vindicator (Heather) bust. For the number watchers #549. Nice looking sculpture and decently painted until they let the blind moron do the black shadow airbrushing. Way to dark and haphazard. They should have used a lighter colour for the shadowed areas like on the Guardian bust. But I'm nitpicking she's still great.

Ben and Allan did you guys reap some early father's day benifits???

Shawn
    heh, not in a comic book type of way, at least directly. Apparently - and this I was told today, Father's Day, so I count it as one - anywhoo, apparently, the family has agreed unanimously that some time in the next few years we ARE moving to the Greater Vancouver Area so I can go to art school to get credential to become a cartoonist, one way or another... to me that's a REALLY big father's day gift

Btw, Shawn, on that same note, I kinda need your help with an off-panel project. contact me off list in the usual methods please.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Since Sasquatch took him on, I can add the Bowen Super-Skrull bust to my list of goodies.

Ryan -- Cool on the super skrull.

Allan--I guess it's good if you consider living in the greater vancouver area a good thing. Just kidding (Sort of). congrats on the whole deal.

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck
    Allan--I guess it's good if you consider living in the greater vancouver area a good thing. Just kidding (Sort of). congrats on the whole deal.

Shawn
    I think it's good, vocationally-speaking - have no interest in moving to the city, but c'est la vie.

Now will you hurry up and get your butt on Messenger so I can talk to you already??
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Original pages from -

Alpha Flight Issue 9 (page 7) V3
    Alpha Flight Issue 10 (page 19) V3
    Alpha Flight Issue 6 (Page 10) V3
    Avengers Issue 324 (Page 19) Showing Heather in action
    Infinity Crusade Issue 5 (Page 4) Showing Windshear Vs Vision

All can be seen here:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=17899

Alpha Flight V2 Issue 1 signed by Steve Segal

Marvel Legends Sasquatch (regular)
    So Says Scarlettspiderg! And yes that is my letter (GP) in ANAD AF 12.

Oh, that page with Windshear is awesome! That's a great Alpha Flight item, you bet!

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

And now I've got a White Sasquatch from Marvel Legends!
    So Says Scarlettspiderg! And yes that is my letter (GP) in ANAD AF 12.

I have several Alpha Flight action figures.

My favourite would be the new Sasquatch which is 10 inches tall.

In wish they would make new six inches Guardian and Vindicator figures too.
    Salef, I apologize for being such an annoying smart ass

www.comicbookbin.com

Comics:
    -The entire volume 1 of Alpha Flight #1-130
    -Alpha Flight Annuals #1 and #2
    -1992 Alpha Flight Special from 1992
    -1985 limited series X-Men and Alpha Flight from 1985
    -The limited series #1-#4. Which is the same comics from the v1. run from #97-#100.
    -Deathmetal #1-#2 from 1994. When AF takes on Deathmetal.
    -Northstar limited series #1-#4
    -and a few other comics with AF appearances

Toys and such:
    -Diamond Selects busts of Vindacator (Heather) and Snowbird. They're numbered #38 and #337 respectively out of 2500 each. For those who care.
    -Both of the Marvel Legends Sasquatch figures. Regular and snow.
    -and I've got some really cool custom figures of Guardian, Vindacator, Nemisis, Snowbird, Aurora, and Northstar.

Also various trading cards.

That's it for me.