I was quite upset to learn that Reed is taking the side he is, as I very much anticipated him going the other way, and this seems a bit out of character for him... this was even further affirmed for me when someone dug up a quote from an old FF issue in which he in no uncertain words already declared his thoughts on this exact scenario... I think that they've majorly screwed up the sides already on this, not a good sign for my hopes for the series. Looking forward to seeing how else I can be disappointed.

As to choosing a side, I've certainly picked mine, but I was also hoping and anticipating that they would be lining up plenty of the heroes on the side I was opposed to... something that given the information I've been reading is also not the case, another disappointment. I spent nearly a full day in conference with my close friends around the country outlining our reasons for selecting sides, and so far there seems to be no indication that any of these things were guidelines... I'll have to make a closer investigation into this to make sure how I feel about it, but I'm prepared to have hopes dashed. I've got my lists of qualifications for what I'm looking for with Civil War, so far not many checks in the positive column.