Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: New/Updated Entries

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I just filled in the Shaman blank spot and did I give you all the scans for the entries that need pics? I think I got them all.
    I think so, I haven't gone through them one by one, but grabbing one that hasn't been done when I have burst of energy If I'm missing any that I can't scan myself I'll let you know

Ben

Well once were done the editing, I'm going to add all the Days of Future Now entries.

Well once were done the editing, I'm going to add all the Days of Future Now entries.
    Sorry for the delay on the editing. I've just not been feeling very well, and Del's been bogged down at work. Not too much left, hopefully we'll have the bulk of it finished tomorrow.

Ben

Oh no, it's totally alright it's no big deal as your health or personal life comes first.

I've been editing too! I'm working on the "oldest entries" and going forward from there. There's a special page that lists the oldest pages. I just pick the oldest one and work on it for a while. Then I go onto the next one. I hope to catch up to the recent entries as soon as I can.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Any idea when the entries will be edited Ben?

I'm gonna be jumping into it again tomorrow, got seven days off to play catch up with everything, should have the majority done by then.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Collector entry w/ pic added
    Wild Man pic added
    Alpha Flight (Exiles) II pic added
    Puck (DoFN) pic added

Mad-Dog w/pic and entry added
    Carol Brunett w/pic and entry added
    Firebug w/pic and entry added

Hope no one minds I changed the Talisman II pic.

The problem with that pic is that it's innacurate, even though it was from a handbook. He's got the medicine pouch on and isn't actually wearing Talisman's Coronet.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    The problem with that pic is that it's innacurate, even though it was from a handbook. He's got the medicine pouch on and isn't actually wearing Talisman's Coronet.

Ben
    Well I can edit the pouch out, and I may even be able to edit in the Talisman if need be.

Witchfire and Guardian (Mutant X) added

Heh, that works

Ben