Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New/Updated Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I'm not sure if we need to list each item and spell that's come out of Shaman's pouch. The important ones are all listed in his powers/abilities anyway.

Ben
    I'm not. I'm just listing the items that he pulled from his pouch like the various staffs and stone spell. It can't hurt to have pictures with the items.

Thats cool

Ben

Carcass bio completed
    Lady Deathstrike's Sword bio completed w/picture

Epsilon Flight
    Redbird
    Nanook
    Gamma
    ----
    Bios completed

Epsilon Glight II renamed to Alpha Flight : Project Epsilon as that's what it was called from what I can tell.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Epsilon Glight II renamed to Alpha Flight : Project Epsilon as that's what it was called from what I can tell.

Ben
    It was called both, but it works.

edit: Do you guys need a higher quality image to do your box pictures?
    1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ons2001-48.jpg

Goldensnow bio completed, above I posted a good quality image to make your guys modified pics.

Quote Originally Posted by rplass
    1. When creating links, only use one link per instance of the character/team/villian per section. For instance, use this:

"[[Snowbird]] and [[Northstar]] went up a hill to fetch a pail of water. Northstar fell down, broke his crown, and Snowbird came tumbling after."

rather than:

"[[Snowbird]] and [[Northstar]] went up a hill to fetch a pail of water. [[Northstar]] fell down, broke his crown, and [[Snowbird]] came tumbling after."
    Seems perfectly straightforward to me, it ain't rocket science, but is a bit of a bastard having to edit entries with constant repeat links.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Del that was uncalled for, I was still working on the Scramble entry as I have stated here I was completed. Screw this!

Whats uncalled for Mungi is seeing twenty six entries going in since my last one because I've spent all day tidying up yours. A little care and proof reading wouldn't go amiss. You leave entries half done, you don't check linkage and someone has to clean it up. I'm getting fed up of being the one to do so. I try to check every entry I do and cross reference with other entries to see if links are identical. I scan pics and re-read over to see that my entries make some sense. So I'm sorry if I offended your sensitivity, but you've been offending mine for the last week
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Then don't tidy up mine, what's the point if this in wikipedia format if you just want it to be Ben and yours entry? No all my entries I have made are completed and I do scan pictures in. No offending someone is making a personal attack, calling something bullocks someone is working on is an insult.

I'm done trying to help.

You know what if you want to be that way, remove all my entries I did and remove all the information I added. I was merely trying to help it grow, and I have been even promoted this on various other boards as well. This is like a slap to the face for a person who was trying to help.

You seem to be totally missing the point, I wouldn't go near your entries if they didn't need it. I would much rather be doing my own. Yet you continue to mix between present and past tense, screw up the linkage and on the odd occason leave the history completely empty. The Wiki format may work for Wiki, but this is suppose to be different. Just because Wiki tolerates half assed entries doesn't mean the Alphanex has to do the same.
    Del

Wrong once again all my entries are up to date, and no one is forcing you to work on mine. For trying to attack someone who is trying to help you don't see anything wrong with that? I have done lots for Alpha Flight and this board promoting and showing them the respect they deserve while doing it in a respectful manner. If I can't be shown the same respect here that I showed to people than this board isn't for me anymore.

Well I can't make your decisions for you, but if you had read what Rplass said in his message we wouldn't be having his conversation. Some basic rules were laid out which most seemed to adhere to. You however seemed to think you were above that, In your Redbird entry Nanook was linked three or four times. The first sentence went from past to present and back to past tense in one fell swoop. There were pics out there on th eweb, but you didn't look for them. Yet again incomplete entries which someone has to finish up.

Alphanex is suppose to be the be all and end all of Alpha resources, if we all left entries in the same way, it wouldn'tbe much of a resource. I'd rather you stuck around the board, but if you want to martyr yourself cos you got told somthing that's been agging me for over a week, then by all means go ahead, but it's a pretty immature response in my opinion, if you do so.
    Del