Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Jones

Default Jessica Jones

Now that Jessica Jones is in Canada, with her and Luke Cage's baby, is that the start of the 'heroes' who will form the American-rumoured Alpha Flight?

Still a long way to go.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I dont know who Jessica Jones is but will her powers be any benefit to Alpha Flight

luke cages wife, she has powers but is semi-retired. not really interested in her as a possible af member as i am in the fact that the "run for the border" has began.

Quote Originally Posted by mos_def
    I dont know who Jessica Jones is but will her powers be any benefit to Alpha Flight
    As far as I know she's strong and can fly, was once the hero 'Jewel'.

Live it.

The last page of this New Avengers issue put a huge smile on my face. It ends with Jessica at a duty free shop on Falls Ave in Niagara Falls. That location's about a 10 minute walk from my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Quote Originally Posted by mos_def
    As far as I know she's strong and can fly, was once the hero 'Jewel'.
    You forgot to mention that she was also conveniently retconned into being around for a long time too(in Marvel history). I hate when writer's do that...As far as I'm concerned...She's just a Mary Sue character (based on Bendis's wife) by a professional fan-fiction writer(who also happens to be a bit of a hack).

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    You forgot to mention that she was also conveniently retconned into being around for a long time too(in Marvel history). I hate when writer's do that...
    You do realize that this is what Byrne did with Alpha Flight? If you read the origin stories in the first eleven issues, they were around in the days when the Fantastic Four was first getting started.

Quote Originally Posted by reaperbot
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    You forgot to mention that she was also conveniently retconned into being around for a long time too(in Marvel history). I hate when writer's do that...
    You do realize that this is what Byrne did with Alpha Flight? If you read the origin stories in the first eleven issues, they were around in the days when the Fantastic Four was first getting started.
    That's all possible because of Marvel's "sliding timeline." Without it, Peter Parker would in his 50s today.

Besides, most of the origin stories of early Alpha Flight are placed 5-15 years before AF#1.

Perhaps I should have said "I hate when writer's do that...with crappy characters".

Dana

not sure if anyone has read synopsis of new ff, but the thing vows to leave the country.

hmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    not sure if anyone has read synopsis of new ff, but the thing vows to leave the country.

hmmmm.....
    They did say early on that one hero would leave the country and move to France. It's not like Marvel to misdirect it's fans.

I thought I heard Thing was moving to France, I know Daredevil is.

It's not easy to keep track of everything but so far Jessica Jones is in Canada, Thing is in France (but that can hange fast), and Daredevil is in prison. Iron Fist Daredevil I have no idea what's up with him.

Live it.

What?! No heroes fleeing to Mexico?

Dana