Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
Show me an amnesiac person fighting with skill without his memories. He would have no idea what a judo toss is even if he knew it before hand
Totally incorrect.
In a situation like that, in most levels of amnesia(obviously disregarding total wherein the subject would be unable to talk, walk, etc etc) skills and characteristics are dormant, and it's the details and memories that are unable to be accessed.
In a hand to hand situation that faced self preservation instinct would take over.
Although maybe not on a Tarantino scale

Wow, come on dude. You also have to take into account even force. A full punch from Plodex Vindicator didn't even BUDGE HIM. Masking pain, which I doubt even was the case was one thing, but not moving at all...impressive feat.
Okay, lets take it to a basic stereotypical level.
A female(Vindicator) throws a punch at a male, the male(MMLJ) doesn't move and isn't hurt.
Proves nothing.

Have we ever seen Heather punch out a male before?

Do we know that she could move a male with just one punch?

Genuine question there.

They did, "ALL your powers, your abilities, your memories".
That's what THEY said, yes.
They were hardly likely to say "Hey we created some half-assed clones of some second rate Avengers wannabe team and we're going to take over the world using them by sitting here and doing absolutely nothing with a bunch of alien eggs, scary eh?"

So that's like an average joe taking a punch from Sasquatch and not budging.
No, it's nothing at all like that.
Dig up some of your handbook scans and compare Heather's strength to Walt(in Sasquatch form)'s... not comparable.

Come on man, I'm all for MMJr. just being peak human, but honestly if a multiple ton character punched you, you actual believe you wouldn't even move?
Heather's multiple tons now??? Wow... I've heard of mother's gaining wait during pregnancy but geez...

Spider-Man even holding back has sent "normal" people flying with a mere flick of his finger.
Would this be the Spider-man with super strength and powers, as opposed to a woman in a geothermal suit?

why do I care if he has powers?
Why do you care so much that he was able to take a punch?