Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9781465415936H.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	3420

DK published a 2014 version of the Encyclopedia which came out today, and I'm much happier with this version than any previous ones.

The KEY KEY thing I was looking for was the correction of the wrong illustration in the Laura Dean entry. Happily, yes! The error has been fixed. Yes, 8 years and now I'm happy. I'll go through some of the changes that I can discern from the last version I checked, which was the 2006 version:

The Alpha Flight entry still omits Aurora and Northstar as original Team members (???). The main illustration was changed from a v3-era image to a v4-era image. The text narrates to the end of v4.

Aurora, Box, Madison Jeffries, Dreamqueen, Guardian, Marrina, Northstar, Pathway, Persuasion, Puck, Sasquatch, Shaman, Snowbird, Talisman, Vindicator, Wild Child and Windshear still have entries, many with different illustrations and most with updates to the text where appropriate.

Note in the list above that Pathway entry. It's the corrected Laura Dean entry with a correct illustration!

The Puck entry now mentions Zuzha Yu and has the illustration formerly (and incorrectly) used on the Laura Dean entry.

New entry !! Master of the World has a new entry.

The Omega Flight entry, added in the 2009 version is also included, and is a full page, including various incarnations of the Omega Flight team, up to and including the recent Omega Flight team from Avengers #10 with Validator, Kingdom, Boxx and a Wendigo.

THIS version of the DK Encyclopedia I can finally recommend to Alpha Flight fans.